|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
2. What was the name of the route taken by Conway?
(a) Continental Divide.
(b) American Discovery Trail.
(c) Route 66.
(d) Appalachian Trail.
3. The trip took her to remote parts of which state?
4. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
5. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
2. Which personality characteristic often came between Conway and Donna?
3. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
4. How many miles did Conway hike?
5. In what state was Conway born and raised?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice did Gilbert offer to Conway?
2. What was the reason behind denying Karen the opportunity to take over for her father?
3. What is meant by the concept of America as a utopia?
4. What one thing stood in the way of the realization of Conway's vision? How did Conway solve the problem?
5. What caused the relationship between Little Eustace and Big Eustace to be healed, even if only marginally?
6. Eustace Conway has become famous for what activities?
7. What was the overall accomplishment of the Long Riders?
8. What activities did Conway take part in before and during his college career?
9. Discuss the juxtaposition of Conway's appearance and lifestyle.
10. Where was Conway born and raised? In what kind of atmosphere did Conway live?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)