|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conway refer to as being a "newborn piece of fire?"
2. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
3. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
4. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
5. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
6. How old was Reckford when he was interviewed by Gilbert?
7. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Fifth Avenue Park.
(b) Washington Square Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Tompkins Square Park.
8. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
9. Conway gave the woman the unprecedented job of managing which of the following?
(a) Water system.
10. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
11. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
12. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
13. Having the woman along was a benefit for every reason except which of the following?
(a) She owned a horse trailer.
(b) She was a master chef.
(c) She was a seasoned horse woman.
(d) She owned a truck.
14. Where did Conway's mule come from originally?
(c) North Dakota.
15. What was the name of the group?
(a) The Long Riders.
(b) The Lone Rangers.
(c) The Range Rascals.
(d) The Texas Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
2. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
3. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
4. On what holiday did Conway meet the family on the coast?
5. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)