|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
2. Conway bought which piece of antique machinery?
(b) Blacksmith's anvil.
(c) Butter churn.
(d) Mowing machine.
3. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
4. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
5. Gilbert refers to Conway as being a type of a(n) ________________.
(c) Method Man.
6. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
7. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
8. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
9. How many people in total went on the trip?
10. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
11. What is another name for someone's religious beliefs?
12. At this point Conway has how many horses?
13. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(a) Peter Cottontail.
(d) Peter Rabbit.
14. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
15. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
2. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
3. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
4. Conway gave the woman the unprecedented job of managing which of the following?
5. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)