|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(d) Yellow jacket.
2. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
3. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
(c) Air Force.
4. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
(c) Rodeo clown.
5. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
6. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Soft heart.
(b) Rebellious streak.
(c) Great fear.
(d) Natural gift.
7. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
(b) Sprained shoulder.
8. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
9. What type of horse was it?
(a) Tennessee walker.
10. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
11. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
12. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
13. What did Conway send to the mule's former owners?
14. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
15. Conway bought which piece of antique machinery?
(b) Blacksmith's anvil.
(c) Butter churn.
(d) Mowing machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
2. What type of structure did the boys enter?
3. In what state did the storm occur?
4. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
5. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)