|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
2. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
3. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
(a) May Day festival.
(b) Renaissance festival.
4. Eustace got into a violent altercation with which of the following?
5. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
6. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Soft heart.
(b) Great fear.
(c) Rebellious streak.
(d) Natural gift.
7. Dave Reckford was from which city?
8. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
9. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
10. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
(a) Sprained shoulder.
11. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
12. What type of horse was it?
(a) Tennessee walker.
13. What does Conway refer to as being a "newborn piece of fire?"
14. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
(c) Cell phone.
15. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
2. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
3. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
4. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
5. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)