|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last name of the mentor?
2. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
(c) Rusty cars.
3. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
4. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
5. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
6. What type of horse was it?
(b) Tennessee walker.
7. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
8. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
(c) Sprained shoulder.
9. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
10. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(a) Peter Cottontail.
(c) Peter Rabbit.
11. How old was Reckford when he was interviewed by Gilbert?
12. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Rebellious streak.
(b) Soft heart.
(c) Great fear.
(d) Natural gift.
13. In what state did the storm occur?
(c) New Mexico.
(d) North Carolina.
14. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
15. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
2. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
3. What type of program did Conway start?
4. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
5. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)