|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
2. What was the last name of the mentor?
3. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
(a) Renaissance festival.
(d) May Day festival.
4. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
5. Having the woman along was a benefit for every reason except which of the following?
(a) She was a seasoned horse woman.
(b) She owned a horse trailer.
(c) She owned a truck.
(d) She was a master chef.
6. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
7. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
8. Where did Conway's mule come from originally?
(a) North Dakota.
9. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
10. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(a) Peter Cottontail.
(d) Peter Rabbit.
11. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
(b) Air Force.
12. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
13. What type of program did Conway start?
(a) Secondary education.
(b) Horse riding and care.
14. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
15. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway bought which piece of antique machinery?
2. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
3. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
4. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
5. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)