|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
2. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
3. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
4. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
5. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
(a) Rodeo clown.
6. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Tompkins Square Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Washington Square Park.
(d) Fifth Avenue Park.
7. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
(a) Overly formal.
(d) Laid back.
8. Dave Reckford was from which city?
9. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
10. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
11. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
12. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
13. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
14. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
15. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
2. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
3. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
4. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
5. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)