|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(a) Peter Cottontail.
(c) Peter Rabbit.
2. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
3. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
4. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
5. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
6. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
7. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
8. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Central Park.
(b) Fifth Avenue Park.
(c) Tompkins Square Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
9. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
(b) Black and Decker.
(d) John Deere.
10. What type of relationship does Reckford have with his job?
11. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(b) Yellow jacket.
12. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
13. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
14. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
15. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
(b) Renaissance festival.
(d) May Day festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
2. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
3. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
4. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
5. How many people in total went on the trip?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)