|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
2. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
3. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
4. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
5. What type of program did Conway start?
(a) Secondary education.
(c) Horse riding and care.
6. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
7. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
8. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
9. What was the last name of the mentor?
10. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
11. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
(a) Laid back.
(b) Overly formal.
12. What was the name of the woman that accompanied the Conways on the cross country trip?
13. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
14. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
15. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Natural gift.
(b) Great fear.
(c) Soft heart.
(d) Rebellious streak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
2. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
3. Gilbert refers to Conway as being a type of a(n) ________________.
4. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
5. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)