|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
2. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Tompkins Square Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Fifth Avenue Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
3. Conway was concerned about how his horse might react when he saw the ____________.
4. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
5. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
6. What was the last name of the mentor?
7. How old was Reckford when he was interviewed by Gilbert?
8. Dave Reckford was from which city?
9. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
10. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
11. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
(b) Rodeo clown.
12. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
13. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
(a) Collard greens.
(c) Corn bread.
14. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
(b) Cell phone.
15. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people in total went on the trip?
2. Conway gave the woman the unprecedented job of managing which of the following?
3. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
4. Conway's mentor(s) found him to be which type of student?
5. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)