|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
2. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
3. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
4. What is the name of a person that shoes horses?
5. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
6. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
(a) Rusty cars.
7. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
8. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
9. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
10. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
11. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Rebellious streak.
(b) Natural gift.
(c) Great fear.
(d) Soft heart.
12. At this point Conway has how many horses?
13. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
14. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(a) Yellow jacket.
15. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of relationship does Reckford have with his job?
2. Eustace got into a violent altercation with which of the following?
3. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
4. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
5. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)