|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
2. In what state did the storm occur?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New Mexico.
3. One way in which Turtle Island makes money is by offering _______________.
(a) Tour guide training.
(b) Traditional craft sessions.
(c) Gem mining.
(d) Day trips.
4. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(d) 3:30 a.m.
5. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Tompkins Square Park.
(b) Fifth Avenue Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
6. Dave Reckford was from which city?
7. How many people in total went on the trip?
8. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
9. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
10. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
11. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(d) Yellow jacket.
12. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
(d) Sprained shoulder.
13. What did Conway send to the mule's former owners?
14. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
(a) Sons of Liberty.
(b) Daughters of the Revolution.
(d) Patriot Movement.
15. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
2. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
3. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
4. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
5. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)