|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
(d) Rusty cars.
2. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
3. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
4. What kind of storm did the group have to face while riding?
5. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
6. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
(c) Air Force.
7. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
8. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
9. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
10. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
11. How many people in total went on the trip?
12. How old was Reckford when he was interviewed by Gilbert?
13. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
(a) Peter Rabbit.
14. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Soft heart.
(b) Natural gift.
(c) Great fear.
(d) Rebellious streak.
15. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
2. Gilbert refers to Conway as being a type of a(n) ________________.
3. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
4. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
5. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)