|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last name of the mentor?
2. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
3. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
4. Having the woman along was a benefit for every reason except which of the following?
(a) She was a seasoned horse woman.
(b) She owned a truck.
(c) She owned a horse trailer.
(d) She was a master chef.
5. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
6. Dave Reckford was from which city?
7. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
(a) Be mindful.
(b) Be kind.
(c) Be respectful.
8. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
9. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Natural gift.
(b) Great fear.
(c) Soft heart.
(d) Rebellious streak.
10. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
11. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
12. What is another name for someone's religious beliefs?
13. How many people in total went on the trip?
14. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
15. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
2. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
3. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
4. Conway gave the woman the unprecedented job of managing which of the following?
5. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)