|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway's mentor(s) found him to be which type of student?
2. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
(b) Overly formal.
(d) Laid back.
3. One way in which Turtle Island makes money is by offering _______________.
(a) Traditional craft sessions.
(b) Tour guide training.
(c) Day trips.
(d) Gem mining.
4. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
5. What was the name of the woman that accompanied the Conways on the cross country trip?
6. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
7. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
(a) Be kind.
(b) Be mindful.
(d) Be respectful.
8. How many people in total went on the trip?
9. Conway was concerned about how his horse might react when he saw the ____________.
10. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
(b) Collard greens.
(d) Corn bread.
11. What was the last name of the mentor?
12. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
13. Which of the following was not immediately noticeable when Conway approached the town?
(d) Rusty cars.
14. What does Conway refer to as being a "newborn piece of fire?"
15. What was the name of the group?
(a) The Long Riders.
(b) The Range Rascals.
(c) The Texas Rangers.
(d) The Lone Rangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
2. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
3. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
4. At this point Conway has how many horses?
5. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)