Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
2. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
3. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
(a) Cell phone.
4. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
(b) Daughters of the Revolution.
(c) Sons of Liberty.
(d) Patriot Movement.
5. What type of festival is attended by Conway and Gilbert?
(a) Renaissance festival.
(b) May Day festival.
6. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
7. What type of horse was it?
(c) Tennessee walker.
8. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Washington Square Park.
(b) Tompkins Square Park.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Fifth Avenue Park.
9. Where did Conway's mule come from originally?
(a) North Dakota.
10. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(a) Yellow jacket.
11. At this point Conway has how many horses?
12. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
13. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
14. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
(a) Collard greens.
(c) Corn bread.
15. Dave spent a day watching Conway build a ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
2. On what holiday did Conway meet the family on the coast?
3. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
4. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
5. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)