|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
2. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
(c) Peter Rabbit.
3. Conway compared his first horse to which of the following?
4. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
5. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
6. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
7. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
8. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
9. What type of structure did the boys enter?
10. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
11. What type of horse was it?
(a) Tennessee walker.
12. How many people in total went on the trip?
13. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
14. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
15. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(c) Yellow jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
2. Conway's mentor(s) found him to be which type of student?
3. Conway was concerned about how his horse might react when he saw the ____________.
4. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
5. In what state did the storm occur?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)