|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
2. In what state did the storm occur?
(a) New Mexico.
(b) North Carolina.
3. At this point Conway has how many horses?
4. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
(a) Be kind.
(b) Be respectful.
(d) Be mindful.
5. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
6. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
7. What type of horse was it?
(c) Tennessee walker.
8. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
9. What type of relationship does Reckford have with his job?
10. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
(b) John Deere.
(d) Black and Decker.
11. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
12. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
13. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
14. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
15. What type of structure did the boys enter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
2. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
3. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
4. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
5. What was the last name of the mentor?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)