|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the places mentioned as one being traveled by Dave?
2. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
3. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Fifth Avenue Park.
(b) Tompkins Square Park.
(c) Washington Square Park.
(d) Central Park.
4. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
5. What type of structure did the boys enter?
6. What type of horse was it?
(c) Tennessee walker.
7. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
(c) Rodeo clown.
8. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
9. What type of relationship does Reckford have with his job?
10. Conway was concerned about how his horse might react when he saw the ____________.
11. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
12. What was the last name of the mentor?
13. How many people in total went on the trip?
14. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
15. Which of the following was not mentioned as something that had been damaged by the storm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
2. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
3. What is the name of a person that shoes horses?
4. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
5. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)