|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert believes that Conway has a ________ when it comes to the horses.
(a) Soft heart.
(b) Rebellious streak.
(c) Natural gift.
(d) Great fear.
2. How many of the people only finished out part of their terms in the program?
3. What word is used to describe Conway's movements while performing manual labor?
4. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
5. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
6. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
7. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
8. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
9. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
10. What type of structure did the boys enter?
11. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
(d) Yellow jacket.
12. Conway questions if he might be ___________ when it comes to contracts.
(b) Overly formal.
(d) Laid back.
13. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(b) Peter Rabbit.
(d) Peter Cottontail.
14. In what state did the storm occur?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) North Carolina.
15. Which of the following was not served at the dinner?
(a) Corn bread.
(b) Collard greens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
2. At this point Conway has how many horses?
3. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
4. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
5. Dave Reckford was from which city?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)