|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a person that shoes horses?
2. Gilbert refers to Conway as being a type of a(n) ________________.
(c) Method Man.
3. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
4. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
(c) Air Force.
5. What is another name for someone's religious beliefs?
6. What did Conway send to the mule's former owners?
7. Where had Conway met the drug dealers?
(a) Fifth Avenue Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Tompkins Square Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
8. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
9. How many people in total went on the trip?
10. On what holiday did Conway meet the family on the coast?
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
11. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(a) 3:30 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
12. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
13. It had only been ____ years since Conway bought his first horse.
14. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
15. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
2. What did Reckford suffer from while at Turtle Island?
3. What type of horse was it?
4. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
5. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)