|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse Conway took on this particular trip?
(d) Peter Rabbit.
2. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
3. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
4. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
5. Conway discusses which aisle in the grocery store?
(c) Canned goods.
6. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
7. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
8. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
9. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
10. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
11. On what holiday did Conway meet the family on the coast?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
12. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
(b) John Deere.
(d) Black and Decker.
13. How many people in total went on the trip?
14. What is the name of a person that shoes horses?
15. Conway warns about polluting one's _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
2. What religion was practiced by this mentor?
3. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
4. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
5. What is another name for someone's religious beliefs?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)