|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reckford decided to follow his calling to become a _______________.
(d) Rodeo clown.
2. Conway tells Gilbert that his photo would be next to which word in the dictionary?
3. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
4. Unhappy people tend not to _____________ to themselves.
(b) Be mindful.
(c) Be kind.
(d) Be respectful.
5. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
6. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
7. What type of animal had Conway always longed to have?
8. What branch of the military did Reckford join?
(a) Air Force.
9. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
10. Conway's philosophy is based on which of the following?
11. At this point Conway has how many horses?
12. Conway compares junk food to which of the following?
13. At Turtle Island children were encouraged to investigate the homes of which creature?
14. What does Conway refer to as being a "newborn piece of fire?"
15. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
(b) 3:30 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway shocked students when he claimed never to use which of the following?
2. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
3. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
4. What was the name of the manufacturer that closed down in Reckford's home state?
5. Conway believes it is important to know what _____________ smells do to your senses.
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)