|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group faced what type of storm while riding through Louisiana?
2. What is another name for someone's religious beliefs?
3. What was the last name of the mentor?
4. What type of program did Conway start?
(a) Secondary education.
(b) Horse riding and care.
5. What did Conway send to the mule's former owners?
6. How many people in total went on the trip?
7. Dave was putting in _____ hours per day at the preserve.
8. What was the name of the animal finally purchased by Conway?
(a) Peter Rabbit.
(b) Peter Cottontail.
9. What was the name of Conway's first horse?
10. How many mentors did Conway have when it came to the horses?
11. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
12. At this point Conway has how many horses?
13. Conway ran ads in which town's newspapers?
14. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
15. What was the surname of the mule's former owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Gilbert use to describe Conway's ownership of so many animals?
2. One way in which Turtle Island makes money is by offering _______________.
3. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
4. Conway tells a story about a boy that stepped into a ______________ nest.
5. Dave Reckford was from which city?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)