|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective can be used to describe the pace of the work day at Turtle Island?
2. In what year did Conway buy the horse he would take cross country?
3. How old was Reckford when he was interviewed by Gilbert?
4. What was the name of the woman that would become Conway's star pupil?
5. While in Louisiana, the group was hosted by which other group?
(a) Daughters of the Revolution.
(b) Sons of Liberty.
(d) Patriot Movement.
6. What type of horse did Conway borrow from a neighbor?
7. How old was Reckford when his life returned to some semblance of normalcy after his father left?
8. At this point Conway has how many horses?
9. Dave refers to his time at Turtle Island as being __________________.
10. What is the name of a person that shoes horses?
11. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
12. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
13. Conway believed that there is something about the presence and ___________ of a horse that draws people in.
14. What was the name of the group?
(a) The Long Riders.
(b) The Range Rascals.
(c) The Lone Rangers.
(d) The Texas Rangers.
15. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
Short Answer Questions
1. What follows mindfulness as day follows night?
2. It is important to ask which type of questions throughout your life?
3. The wife commented that the mule looked as if he had gotten a ___________ education.
4. How many people in total went on the trip?
5. Gilbert says that many of Conway's dreams are now ______________.
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)