|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People in Conway's crowd referred to him as being _____________.
2. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
3. In which city did the author meet the brothers?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Which personality characteristic often came between Conway and Donna?
5. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(d) St. Paul.
6. Conway jokes about a conversation with an old Georgia man asking about Conway's __________.
7. Where did the professor go to college?
8. Which is not one of the animals acquired on the cross country trip?
(a) Fat Albert.
(b) Charlie Brown.
9. What subject did the professor teach?
(d) Physical Science.
10. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
11. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
(a) Chirping birds.
(c) Falling icicles.
(d) Rushing water.
12. Which of the following does not describe Conway?
(d) Business owner.
13. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
14. Conway lived with people of which culture?
15. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
2. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the book?
3. What is the name of Conway's younger brother?
4. Along with being a journalist, it can also be said that Conway was working as a(n) ___________________.
5. What is the first name of the main character?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)