|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
2. Along with being a journalist, it can also be said that Conway was working as a(n) ___________________.
3. What is the first name of the main character?
4. Conway found it necessary to approach Big Eustace when he was in need of which of the following?
(d) Kidney donor.
5. What was the name of the English writer fascinated by the American man?
6. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Winfield Plain.
(b) Blue Ridge Parkway.
(c) Boone Gulch.
(d) Cabell Gregg.
7. Where did Conway choose to live?
(b) With grandparents.
(c) In a commune.
8. When Conway was not at school he spent his time acting as which of the following _________________.
(b) Ranch hand.
(c) Assistant curator.
(d) Tour guide.
9. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) North Dakota.
10. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
11. Conway taught the class how to do which of the following?
(a) Cure ham.
(b) Build a fire with no matches.
(c) Skin a rabbit.
(d) Make a fishing pole.
12. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
13. Gilbert makes reference to which famous generation?
(c) Baby boomers.
14. What was present in that location that could have severely injured the children?
(a) Poisonous snakes.
15. Where did the professor go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Conway work at Turtle Island before he began to burn out?
2. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
3. How many years passed until Conway and Donna saw each other again?
4. How long did Conway stay?
5. What kind of boat did Conway use in Alaska?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)