|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway believes that man's connection to nature has _________________.
2. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
3. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
4. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Cabell Gregg.
(b) Boone Gulch.
(c) Winfield Plain.
(d) Blue Ridge Parkway.
5. Where was Karen Conway raised?
(c) Salt Lake City.
6. How much longer did the relationship between Conway and Donna last?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 year.
7. Conway jokes about a conversation with an old Georgia man asking about Conway's __________.
8. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
9. Unlike American men, European men tend to be more ___________________.
(d) Well bred.
10. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
11. What adjective is used to describe Karen Conway?
12. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
13. It is true that Crockett and Boone were both considered to be __________________.
(d) Influential politicians.
14. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(a) St. Paul.
15. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
(b) Cliff dive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
2. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
3. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
4. What is the name of a place shared by many of like minds?
5. Along with being a journalist, it can also be said that Conway was working as a(n) ___________________.
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)