|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike American men, European men tend to be more ___________________.
(b) Well bred.
2. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
(b) Teddy Roosevelt.
(d) George Washington.
3. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Cabell Gregg.
(b) Winfield Plain.
(c) Boone Gulch.
(d) Blue Ridge Parkway.
4. How many years passed until Conway and Donna saw each other again?
5. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
(a) Donna's parents hated him.
(b) Having no money.
(c) Conway didn't love Donna.
6. What is the name of Conway's younger brother?
7. How old was Conway when he became a naturalist?
8. Conway is compared to which mythological character?
(a) Davy Crockett.
(b) Billy the Kid.
(d) Paul Bunyan.
9. In what year did Gilbert meet the Conways?
10. Conway taught the class how to do which of the following?
(a) Skin a rabbit.
(b) Build a fire with no matches.
(c) Cure ham.
(d) Make a fishing pole.
11. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
12. What was present in that location that could have severely injured the children?
(d) Poisonous snakes.
13. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
14. What name is used to describe a type of valley in the Appalachian Mountains?
15. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
2. Many are shocked that Mrs. Conway would allow her children to play in or near _______________.
3. Which of the following does not describe Conway?
4. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
5. How many miles did Conway hike?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)