|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway flew to which country to realize his dream?
2. What was the name of the route taken by Conway?
(a) Continental Divide.
(b) American Discovery Trail.
(c) Appalachian Trail.
(d) Route 66.
3. Conway believes that man's connection to nature has _________________.
4. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(a) Wall Street.
(d) Environmental Protection Agency.
5. What was the name of the English writer fascinated by the American man?
6. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(c) St. Paul.
7. What kind of boat did Conway use in Alaska?
8. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
9. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
10. What was the name of the professor that was impressed by Conway?
11. Gilbert was stunned to see Conway sharing his life stories with which dangerous group?
(a) Crack dealers.
(d) Gang members.
12. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
13. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
14. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
15. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert recounts one of Conway's lectures given to a room full of people that looked and acted like _______________.
2. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
3. Conway chose to do what after returning from his trip on the Appalachian Trail?
4. Conway jokes about a conversation with an old Georgia man asking about Conway's __________.
5. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)