|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Conway work at Turtle Island before he began to burn out?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What was the name of the man that agreed to provide a place to stay for the Long Riders?
3. Conway found it necessary to approach Big Eustace when he was in need of which of the following?
(a) Kidney donor.
4. The author dismisses the common perception that Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone were _______________.
5. People in Conway's crowd referred to him as being _____________.
6. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
7. What is the name of Conway's younger brother?
8. Which of the following is not part of the American man's unusual attire?
(b) Leather clothing.
(d) Large boots.
9. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
(c) Cliff dive.
10. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
(a) Chirping birds.
(b) Rushing water.
(c) Falling icicles.
11. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
12. The trip took her to remote parts of which state?
13. Conway believes that man's connection to nature has _________________.
14. In what month did Donna move out of the teepee?
15. What is the name of Conway's father?
(a) Eustace Conway III.
(b) William Conway IV.
(c) Judson Conway I.
(d) Richard Conway II.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
2. How old was Conway when he began to stay out in the woods alone?
3. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
4. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
5. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)