|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(d) St. Paul.
2. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
3. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
4. Which is not among the items Conway gifted to Valarie?
(c) Riding crop.
(d) Knife sheath.
5. Which is not one of the animals acquired on the cross country trip?
(a) Fat Albert.
(b) Charlie Brown.
6. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
7. What is the name of Conway's father?
(a) Judson Conway I.
(b) William Conway IV.
(c) Richard Conway II.
(d) Eustace Conway III.
8. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
9. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
10. In what month did Donna move out of the teepee?
11. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
12. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
(b) Conway didn't love Donna.
(c) Having no money.
(d) Donna's parents hated him.
13. Conway intended to design Turtle Island to operate how many hours per day?
14. Conway jokes about a conversation with an old Georgia man asking about Conway's __________.
15. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(a) Environmental Protection Agency.
(c) Wall Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the book?
2. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
3. When Gilbert was in her twenties she decided to move to which state to become a cowgirl?
4. Chapter 4 begins in which year?
5. Where was Karen Conway raised?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)