|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
(a) Donna's parents hated him.
(c) Having no money.
(d) Conway didn't love Donna.
2. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
3. Many are shocked that Mrs. Conway would allow her children to play in or near _______________.
(c) The woods.
4. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
5. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
6. Gilbert recounts one of Conway's lectures given to a room full of people that looked and acted like _______________.
(c) Street people.
7. Conway flew to which country to realize his dream?
8. How much longer did the relationship between Conway and Donna last?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
9. Conway taught the class how to do which of the following?
(a) Skin a rabbit.
(b) Make a fishing pole.
(c) Build a fire with no matches.
(d) Cure ham.
10. It is true that Crockett and Boone were both considered to be __________________.
(b) Influential politicians.
11. What is the name of Conway's father?
(a) Richard Conway II.
(b) William Conway IV.
(c) Eustace Conway III.
(d) Judson Conway I.
12. People in Conway's crowd referred to him as being _____________.
13. How long did Conway struggle to gain a particular piece of land vital to the success of Turtle Island?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 15 years.
14. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
15. What was the name of Conway's "hillbilly mentor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's last name?
2. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
3. What was the name of the route taken by Conway?
4. Conway lived with people of which culture?
5. Conway eventually set a world record for which of the following activities?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)