Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the word that is repeatedly used as a synonym for the word expertise?
2. Conway flew to which country to realize his dream?
3. What is Susan's last name?
(d) Van Pelt.
4. Chapter 6 begins in which year?
5. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Winfield Plain.
(b) Boone Gulch.
(c) Cabell Gregg.
(d) Blue Ridge Parkway.
6. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
7. Conway taught the class how to do which of the following?
(a) Make a fishing pole.
(b) Cure ham.
(c) Skin a rabbit.
(d) Build a fire with no matches.
8. Conway traveled to which country to scale its cliffs?
(a) South Africa.
(b) New Zealand.
9. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
10. How long did Conway stay?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
11. How old was Conway when he became a naturalist?
12. Many are shocked that Mrs. Conway would allow her children to play in or near _______________.
(c) The woods.
13. What is the name of Conway's father?
(a) Eustace Conway III.
(b) Judson Conway I.
(c) William Conway IV.
(d) Richard Conway II.
14. People in Conway's crowd referred to him as being _____________.
15. What is the name of a place shared by many of like minds?
(b) Flop house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
2. Gilbert comments on which famous treaty?
3. What subject did the professor teach?
4. What items were spread across the desk when Gilbert sat talking to Conway?
5. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)