|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway hiked mountains in which country?
2. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
(a) Donna's parents hated him.
(b) Having no money.
(c) Conway didn't love Donna.
3. Conway traveled to which country to scale its cliffs?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) South Africa.
4. How much longer did the relationship between Conway and Donna last?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
5. Along with being a journalist, it can also be said that Conway was working as a(n) ___________________.
6. What items were spread across the desk when Gilbert sat talking to Conway?
(c) Land maps.
(d) Empty coffee cups.
7. How many cassette tapes did Conway buy to use on the cross country journey?
8. How long did Conway struggle to gain a particular piece of land vital to the success of Turtle Island?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
9. In what year did Gilbert meet the Conways?
10. Which personality characteristic often came between Conway and Donna?
11. It is true that Crockett and Boone were both considered to be __________________.
(a) Influential politicians.
12. What was the name of the man that agreed to provide a place to stay for the Long Riders?
13. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
14. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
15. Gilbert was stunned to see Conway sharing his life stories with which dangerous group?
(a) Gang members.
(d) Crack dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
2. Chapter 6 begins in which year?
3. What was present in that location that could have severely injured the children?
4. Conway flew to which country to realize his dream?
5. The author refers to the American man as being part stereotype, part ______________.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)