|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
2. Which of the following is not part of the American man's unusual attire?
(c) Large boots.
(d) Leather clothing.
3. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
4. As a child Conway learned about birds and animals that were native to which area?
5. What kind of boat did Conway use in Alaska?
6. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
7. Chapter 4 begins in which year?
8. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(a) Wall Street.
(d) Environmental Protection Agency.
9. When Gilbert was in her twenties she decided to move to which state to become a cowgirl?
10. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
11. The route stretches between which two states?
(a) Maine and Georgia.
(b) New York and Texas.
(c) Washington and California.
(d) Kansas and Utah.
12. Which of the following does not describe Conway?
(c) Business owner.
13. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
(a) George Washington.
(c) Teddy Roosevelt.
14. After the end of their relationship Conway told Valarie that ____________ is sacred to him.
15. What name is used to describe a type of valley in the Appalachian Mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much longer did the relationship between Conway and Donna last?
2. Where did the professor go to college?
3. Gilbert recounts one of Conway's lectures given to a room full of people that looked and acted like _______________.
4. Unlike American men, European men tend to be more ___________________.
5. Conway jokes about a conversation with an old Georgia man asking about Conway's __________.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)