|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The route stretches between which two states?
(a) Kansas and Utah.
(b) Maine and Georgia.
(c) Washington and California.
(d) New York and Texas.
2. What is the name of Conway and Valarie's mutual friend?
3. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
4. Where did the professor go to college?
5. In which year did Conway buy the first parcel of land for the preserve?
6. What was the name of the professor that was impressed by Conway?
7. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
(a) Falling icicles.
(b) Rushing water.
(c) Chirping birds.
8. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
9. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
10. The trip took her to remote parts of which state?
11. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
(a) Donna's parents hated him.
(b) Having no money.
(d) Conway didn't love Donna.
12. Gilbert makes reference to which famous generation?
(c) Baby boomers.
13. As a child Conway learned about birds and animals that were native to which area?
14. After the end of their relationship Conway told Valarie that ____________ is sacred to him.
15. How many years passed until Conway and Donna saw each other again?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
2. When Gilbert was in her twenties she decided to move to which state to become a cowgirl?
3. What is Susan's last name?
4. How old was Conway when Donna made it clear that she wanted to get married?
5. What subject did the professor teach?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)