|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
2. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
(a) George Washington.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
3. Gilbert comments on which famous treaty?
(a) Declaration of Independence.
(b) Treaty of Paris.
(c) Treaty of London.
(d) Marshall Plan.
4. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
(a) Cliff dive.
5. What subject did the professor teach?
(c) Physical Science.
6. How many cassette tapes did Conway buy to use on the cross country journey?
7. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Blue Ridge Parkway.
(b) Cabell Gregg.
(c) Winfield Plain.
(d) Boone Gulch.
8. It is true that Crockett and Boone were both considered to be __________________.
(d) Influential politicians.
9. Which of the following was a skill not taught by Conway's mother?
(b) Stalking a deer.
(d) Locating clay.
10. What was the name of the English writer fascinated by the American man?
11. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
12. What is the name of Conway's younger brother?
13. Conway found it necessary to approach Big Eustace when he was in need of which of the following?
(a) Kidney donor.
14. What was the name of the man that agreed to provide a place to stay for the Long Riders?
15. Who was quoted as saying that American men work hard and fast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe Karen Conway?
2. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
3. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
4. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
5. Conway is compared to which mythological character?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)