|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
(b) George Washington.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
2. Conway lived with which tribe in Mexico?
3. The trip took her to remote parts of which state?
4. In which year did Conway buy the first parcel of land for the preserve?
5. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
6. What was present in that location that could have severely injured the children?
(d) Poisonous snakes.
7. Conway eventually set a world record for which of the following activities?
(a) Collecting the most whild animal skins.
(b) Scaling Denali alone.
(c) Swimming from California to Hawaii.
(d) Riding a horse cross country.
8. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
9. What is the first name of the main character?
10. Conway is compared to which mythological character?
(b) Davy Crockett.
(c) Paul Bunyan.
(d) Billy the Kid.
11. Gilbert recounts one of Conway's lectures given to a room full of people that looked and acted like _______________.
(b) Street people.
12. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
13. Chapter 6 begins in which year?
14. After the end of their relationship Conway told Valarie that ____________ is sacred to him.
15. How old was Conway when Donna made it clear that she wanted to get married?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
2. Where did the professor go to college?
3. Conway chose to do what after returning from his trip on the Appalachian Trail?
4. It is true that Crockett and Boone were both considered to be __________________.
5. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)