|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child Conway learned about birds and animals that were native to which area?
2. Which of the following was not something taught to Conway while he lived outside the country?
(a) Fighting skills.
3. Conway found it necessary to approach Big Eustace when he was in need of which of the following?
(c) Kidney donor.
4. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
(d) Cliff dive.
5. Conway is known for having a strong ______________.
6. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(a) Environmental Protection Agency.
(b) Wall Street.
7. What was present in that location that could have severely injured the children?
(a) Poisonous snakes.
8. Gilbert comments on which famous treaty?
(a) Treaty of London.
(b) Marshall Plan.
(c) Declaration of Independence.
(d) Treaty of Paris.
9. What is the first name of the main character?
10. Where did the professor go to college?
11. What was the name of the English writer fascinated by the American man?
12. Which is not among the items Conway gifted to Valarie?
(c) Knife sheath.
(d) Riding crop.
13. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
14. What adjective is used to describe Karen Conway?
15. Gilbert was stunned to see Conway sharing his life stories with which dangerous group?
(b) Crack dealers.
(c) Gang members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of saddle did Conway use on the trip?
2. Which personality characteristic often came between Conway and Donna?
3. Where did Conway choose to live?
4. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
5. Which of the following is not part of the American man's unusual attire?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)