|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the professor go to college?
2. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Blue Ridge Parkway.
(b) Boone Gulch.
(c) Cabell Gregg.
(d) Winfield Plain.
3. The route stretches between which two states?
(a) Maine and Georgia.
(b) New York and Texas.
(c) Washington and California.
(d) Kansas and Utah.
4. Which of the following was not something taught to Conway while he lived outside the country?
(b) Fighting skills.
5. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(a) Wall Street.
(c) Environmental Protection Agency.
6. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
7. Which personality characteristic often came between Conway and Donna?
8. Which is not among the items Conway gifted to Valarie?
(b) Knife sheath.
(d) Riding crop.
9. How old was Conway when he moved out of the family home?
10. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(c) St. Paul.
11. In which year did Conway buy the first parcel of land for the preserve?
12. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
13. In what month did Donna move out of the teepee?
14. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
15. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(b) North Dakota.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert recounts one of Conway's lectures given to a room full of people that looked and acted like _______________.
2. What was the name of Conway's "hillbilly mentor?"
3. Many are shocked that Mrs. Conway would allow her children to play in or near _______________.
4. How long did Conway stay?
5. Unlike American men, European men tend to be more ___________________.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)