|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only through constant focus can one become __________________.
2. What is the name of the middle aged man that tries to make contact with Conway at the festival every year?
3. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
(a) Cliff dive.
4. Which is not one of the animals acquired on the cross country trip?
(c) Charlie Brown.
(d) Fat Albert.
5. Along with being a journalist, it can also be said that Conway was working as a(n) ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horse had a rock stuck in his hoof?
2. What was the name of the route taken by Conway?
3. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
4. How old was Conway when he became a naturalist?
5. Reckford compares manual labor to which of the following __________________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)