|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway chose to do what after returning from his trip on the Appalachian Trail?
(a) Move to LA.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Start a school.
(d) Go to college.
2. Conway traveled to which country to scale its cliffs?
(a) South Africa.
(d) New Zealand.
3. Conway found it necessary to approach Big Eustace when he was in need of which of the following?
(d) Kidney donor.
4. How long did Conway work at Turtle Island before he began to burn out?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Karen Conway raised?
2. How old was Conway when he began to stay out in the woods alone?
3. Gilbert makes reference to which famous generation?
4. Where did Conway choose to live?
5. In which city did the author meet the brothers?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)