|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert comments on which famous treaty?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Declaration of Independence.
(c) Treaty of London.
(d) Treaty of Paris.
2. Where was Karen Conway raised?
(b) Salt Lake City.
3. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
4. Where did Conway choose to live?
(a) With grandparents.
(c) In a commune.
5. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
(b) Rushing water.
(c) Chirping birds.
(d) Falling icicles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did the author meet the brothers?
2. It was also around this time that Conway began to do what?
3. Conway objected to the idea of marriage due to which factor?
4. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
5. Conway is compared to which mythological character?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)