|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway applied for a job as which of the following?
2. The author writes about Judson's strange riding wardrobe including which of the following?
3. Gilbert compares Conway as being as savvy as anyone on/in ____________.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Environmental Protection Agency.
4. What is Susan's last name?
(d) Van Pelt.
5. Which of the following is not part of the American man's unusual attire?
(b) Large boots.
(c) Leather clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Conway when he became a naturalist?
2. Which of the following does not describe Conway?
3. Conway compares which of the following to brilliant music?
4. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
5. Who was quoted as saying that American men work hard and fast?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)