|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the town/city where Conway was raised?
(a) St. Paul.
2. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
3. When Gilbert was in her twenties she decided to move to which state to become a cowgirl?
4. Conway eventually set a world record for which of the following activities?
(a) Scaling Denali alone.
(b) Swimming from California to Hawaii.
(c) Riding a horse cross country.
(d) Collecting the most whild animal skins.
5. How old was Mrs. Conway when she took the silver flute passage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Conway choose to live?
2. What is the name of Conway's younger brother?
3. Conway lived with which tribe in Mexico?
4. How old was Conway when he became a naturalist?
5. Gilbert's actions are compared to which president?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)