|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conway lived with which tribe in Mexico?
2. As a child Conway learned about birds and animals that were native to which area?
3. When asked about her unconventional parenting skills, Mrs. Conway is _______________.
4. Who did Conway want to meet so much that he would leave the country for a time?
(a) Canadian mounties.
(b) South Pacific islanders.
(d) Primitive people.
5. Conway believes that man's connection to nature has _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Gilbert meet the Conways?
2. The author refers to the American man as being part stereotype, part ______________.
3. Conway is compared to which mythological character?
4. Conway feels it is his destiny to save which of the following?
5. What was the name of the route taken by Conway?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)