|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state was Conway born and raised?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) North Dakota.
2. Conway believes that man's connection to nature has _________________.
3. What was the name of the parcel of land?
(a) Cabell Gregg.
(b) Boone Gulch.
(c) Winfield Plain.
(d) Blue Ridge Parkway.
4. What was the last name of the mentor?
5. What was the name of the group?
(a) The Lone Rangers.
(b) The Long Riders.
(c) The Texas Rangers.
(d) The Range Rascals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Karen Conway raised?
2. Conway decided to focus on two majors, English and ____________.
3. In what type of dwelling did Conway live?
4. Conway attempted to prove to the man that he was some type of ________________.
5. What is the name of a place shared by many of like minds?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)