Quiz: Chapters 7-8
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Conway wanted a horse that could be compared to which of the following?
2. What was the typical starting time for Conway and the others on the cross country trip?
a) 3:30 a.m.
b) 4 a.m.
d) 5 a.m.
3. Before taking the long cross country trip, Conway rode his horse along which coast?
4. What type of horse was it?
a) Tennessee walker.
5. Conway bought which piece of antique machinery?
a) Blacksmith's anvil.
b) Mowing machine.
c) Butter churn.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 281 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)