|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Romaine Patterson claims in “Moment: Epilogue” of Act 3 that a year ago she wanted to be what?
(a) A rock star
(b) A nurse
(c) A dentist
(d) A reporter
2. In “Moment: Vigils” of Act 2, the narrator states that how many people attended a vigil in Los Angeles for Matthew Shepard?
3. Where was the Reverend Fred Phelps born?
(a) Seattle, Washington
(b) Bangor, Maine
(c) Meridian, Mississippi
(d) Oakland, California
4. Who is described as the chief investigating officer in the case of Matthew Shepard’s murder in “Moment: Seeing Matthew” of Act 2?
(a) Commander Thomas Rodgers
(b) Detective Rob DeBree
(c) Chief Maxwell Southerland
(d) Sergeant Mark Thompson
5. Rulon Stacey states in “Moment: Medical Update” in Act 2 that Matthew Shepard was admitted to the hospital in critical condition on what date?
(a) October 7
(b) January 16
(c) July 9
(d) September 28
6. Who says, “So when they used “gay panic” as their defense, I felt, this is good, if nothing else the truth is going to be told … the truth is coming out” in “Moment: Gay Panic” of Act 3?
(a) Matt Galloway
(b) Rebecca Hilliker
(c) Jedadiah Schultz
(d) Amanda Gronich
7. Who was the prosecuting attorney in the trial of Aaron James McKinney?
(a) Cal Rerucha
(b) Jim Geringer
(c) Doug Laws
(d) Andy Paris
8. In “Moment: Angels in America” of Act 3, the Narrator states that who is producing Angels in America this year?
(a) Rebecca Hilliker
(b) Romaine Patterson
(c) Dennis Shepard
(d) Doug Laws
9. The Judge states in Act 2 that the officers of the Laramie Police Department observed what inside of the truck of the suspects that belonged to the victim?
(a) A journal
(b) A class ring
(c) A credit card
(d) A hair comb
10. Leigh Fondakowski has been a member of Tectonic Theater Project since what year?
11. Sergeant Hing claims that the Laramie Police had apprehended the suspects in Matthew Shepard’s beating and murder in less than how much time in Act 2?
(a) 3 weeks
(b) 12 hours
(c) 4 days
(d) 1 day
12. What local reporter refers to the influx of journalists as predators in Act 2?
(a) Tiffany Edwards
(b) Matt Mickelson
(c) Leigh Fondakowski
(d) Greg Pierotti
13. What refers to a type of editorial bias in mass media in which events and topics in news stories and pieces are over-hyped to increase viewership or readership numbers?
14. When was the Reverend Fred Phelps born?
15. What has Romaine Patterson discovered she is going to be honored by in “Moment: Epilogue” of Act 3?
(a) The Wyoming National Guard
(b) The Anti-Defamation League
(c) The White House
(d) The Laramie Police Department
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the recipient of the email in “Moment: E-Mail” in Act 2?
2. In “Moment: Russell Henderson” of Act 3, how does Russell Henderson change his plea?
3. Where was the trial of Russell Henderson held?
4. In “Moment: Medical Update” in Act 2, the Narrator announces the “Matthew Shepard update at three P.M., Saturday” on what date?
5. Who was the owner of the Fireside Bar at the time that Matthew Shepard was killed?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)