1. Whose following quote is used in the introduction: “After all, not to create only, or found only, But to bring perhaps from afar what is already founded, To give it our own identity, average, limitless, free”?
2. The author of the Introduction to The Laramie Project writes: “There are moments in history when a particular event brings the various ideologies and beliefs prevailing in a culture into sharp focus. At these junctures event becomes a” what, of sorts?
3. When was Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde published?
4. Who wrote Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde?
5. When was Oscar Wilde born?
6. Where was Oscar Wilde born?
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)