|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Matthew Shepard born?
(a) Durango, Colorado
(b) Kalispell, Montana
(c) Casper, Wyoming
(d) Mammoth Lakes, California
2. Jedadiah Schultz says in Act 1 that his parents reacted how when he told them he would be doing a scene from Angels in America for a high school competition?
(a) They bought him a car
(b) They offered to pay for medical school
(c) They refused to attend
(d) They called their friends to attend
3. Catherine Connolly states in Act 2 that there were probably about how many people from town at the arraignment?
4. In the course of the authors’ travels to Laramie, Wyoming, they conducted more than how many interviews according to the author of the Introduction?
5. What two friends of Aaron McKinney does Stephen Belber describe meeting in Act 2?
(a) Rebecca and Laura
(b) Karen and Katie
(c) Shannon and Jen
(d) Melissa and Samantha
Short Answer Questions
1. Moisés Kaufman claims in Act 1 that “Today Leigh tried to explain to me to no avail what” what was?
2. The head of the theater department at the University of Wyoming states that she has found the people of Laramie to be nicer than those where that she used to teach?
3. Who states in “Moment: A Death Penalty Case” of Act 3, “Oh, I believe in the death penalty one hundred percent. You know, because I want to make sure that guy’s ass dies. This is one instance where I truly believe with all my heart an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”?
4. Who was the girlfriend of Aaron McKinney at the time of Matthew Shepard’s murder?
5. Where was the Reverend Fred Phelps born?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)