|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In “Moment: Live and Let Live” from Act 2, Sergeant Hing says that Laramie has “one of the most vocal populations of” what in the state?
(b) Gay people
(c) College students
2. Who led the Tectonic Theater Project’s group in Laramie as the head writer, according to the Author’s Note?
(a) Stephen Wangh
(b) Stephen Belber
(c) Greg Pierotti
(d) Leigh Fondakowski
3. In what year was The Laramie Project first performed in Laramie, Wyoming, according to the author of the Introduction?
4. Who says in “Moment: Epilogue” of Act 3, “We shot down the villains. We sent the prostitutes on the train. The town’s cleaned up, and we don’t need to talk about it anymore”?
(a) Aaron Kreifels
(b) Reverend Fred Phelps
(c) Jonas Slonaker
(d) Sergeant Hing
5. It was in what month that the author and members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie, Wyoming to collect interviews?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as Matthew Shepard’s academic adviser in Act 2?
2. What is repeated by several of the play’s characters as being the unsaid motto of the people of Laramie?
3. Where was the poet, playwright and director Bertolt Brecht born?
4. In what year did The Laramie Project first perform in New York?
5. Where was Matthew Shepard born?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)