|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Romaine Patterson claims in “Moment: Epilogue” of Act 3 that a year ago she wanted to be what?
(a) A rock star
(b) A nurse
(c) A reporter
(d) A dentist
2. What local reporter refers to the influx of journalists as predators in Act 2?
(a) Leigh Fondakowski
(b) Greg Pierotti
(c) Tiffany Edwards
(d) Matt Mickelson
3. Where is the Westboro Baptist Church based?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts
(b) St. Louis, Missouri
(c) Topeka, Kansas
(d) Atlanta, Georgia
4. In “Moment: Dennis Shepard’s Statement” of Act 3, the Narrator states that who were approached by McKinney’s defense team, pleading for their client’s life?
(a) Matthew Shepard’s grandparents
(b) Matthew Shepard’s parents
(c) Dennis Shepard’s coworkers
(d) Dennis Shepard’s siblings
5. Who was the bartender at the Fireside Bar on the night that Matthew Shepard was killed?
(a) Andy Paris
(b) Matt Galloway
(c) Russell Henderson
(d) Aaron Kreifels
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sign at the Wyoming border say when the Tectonic Theater Project members first arrived, according to Greg Pierotti in Act 1?
2. What resident of Laramie states that “As a lesbian I was more concerned for my safety” in “Moment: Live and Let Live” of Act 2?
3. Who states in “Moment: A Death Penalty Case” of Act 3, “Oh, I believe in the death penalty one hundred percent. You know, because I want to make sure that guy’s ass dies. This is one instance where I truly believe with all my heart an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”?
4. Who interviews Detective Sergeant Hing in the beginning of Act 1?
5. Who says in “Moment: Epilogue” of Act 3, “On our last trip, I had the good fortune of seeing Jedadiah Schultz play the role of Prior in Angels in America”?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)