|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Detective Sergeant Hing’s interview in Act 1, Hing states that all the towns of southern Wyoming are laid out and spaced because of what coming through?
(b) The railroad
(c) The Pony Express
(d) The weather
2. Where does the Narrator say Doc O’Connor lives in Act 1?
(c) Rock Springs
3. In “Moment: Dennis Shepard’s Statement” of Act 3, the Narrator states that who were approached by McKinney’s defense team, pleading for their client’s life?
(a) Matthew Shepard’s grandparents
(b) Dennis Shepard’s siblings
(c) Matthew Shepard’s parents
(d) Dennis Shepard’s coworkers
4. Who was the CEO of the Poudre Valley Hospital at the time of Matthew Shepard’s murder?
(a) Matt Galloway
(b) Doug Laws
(c) Rulon Stacey
(d) Harry Woods
5. Who states in “Moment: Departure” of Act 3 that Doc O’Connor asked him if he wanted to ghostwrite a book about the event?
(a) Catherine Connolly
(b) Reverend Fred Phelps
(c) Stephen Belber
(d) Jim Geringer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the girlfriend of Aaron McKinney at the time of Matthew Shepard’s murder?
2. In “Moment: Russell Henderson” of Act 3, how does Russell Henderson change his plea?
3. Rulon Stacey states in “Moment: Medical Update” in Act 2 that Matthew Shepard was admitted to the hospital in critical condition on what date?
4. Who led the Tectonic Theater Project’s group in Laramie as the head writer, according to the Author’s Note?
5. In “Moment: Jury Selection” of Act 3, who claims, “As soon as they started jury selection, you know, everybody was coming into my shop with ‘I don’t want to be on this trial’”?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)