|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resident of Laramie states that “As a lesbian I was more concerned for my safety” in “Moment: Live and Let Live” of Act 2?
(a) Marge Murray
(b) Lucy Thompson
(c) Rebecca Hilliker
(d) Zackie Salmon
2. Who was the owner of the Fireside Bar at the time that Matthew Shepard was killed?
(a) Harry Woods
(b) Russell Henderson
(c) Matt Mickelson
(d) Jon Peacock
3. According to the author in the Introduction, when he and the members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie, Wyoming, they did not know that they would devote how much time to the project?
(a) 4 years
(b) 5 months
(c) 2 years
(d) 11 months
4. Where does the Narrator say Doc O’Connor lives in Act 1?
(d) Rock Springs
5. What is the name of Matthew Shepard’s mother?
(a) Judy Shepard
(b) Martha Shepard
(c) Anna Shepard
(d) Mary Shepard
Short Answer Questions
1. In Detective Sergeant Hing’s interview in Act 1, Hing states that Wyoming is one of the largest states in the country and the least what?
2. What did the Welcome to Laramie sign say the population was when the Tectonic Theater Project members arrived, according to Barbara Pitts in Act 1?
3. At what theater did The Laramie Project first perform in New York?
4. Who claims in Act 1, “But Wyoming, unless you’re a professional, well, the bulk of the people are working minimum-wage jobs”?
5. What refers to a type of editorial bias in mass media in which events and topics in news stories and pieces are over-hyped to increase viewership or readership numbers?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)