|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Andy Paris interview in Act 1?
(a) Sherry Johnson
(b) Rebecca Hilliker
(c) Trish Steger
(d) Doug Laws
2. Doc O’Connor claims that the trains that go by where he lives pass every how many minutes in Act 1?
3. Who joined the writing team for Tectonic Theater Project’s production of The Laramie Project as “an associate writer and ‘bench coach’” according to the Author’s Note?
(a) Jon Peacock
(b) Stephen Wangh
(c) Sherry Johnson
(d) Greg Pierotti
4. Who is described as the head of the theater department at the University of Wyoming in Act 1?
(a) Marge Murray
(b) Philip Dubois
(c) Bill McKinney
(d) Rebecca Hilliker
5. In what year was Matthew Shepard murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde deals with Oscar Wilde's three trials on the matter of his relationship with whom?
2. When was Oscar Wilde born?
3. What is Matthew Shepard’s father’s name?
4. In what year did The Laramie Project first perform in New York?
5. In what year did Oscar Wilde die?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)