|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in the Introduction, when he and the members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie, Wyoming, they did not know that they would devote how much time to the project?
(a) 4 years
(b) 11 months
(c) 2 years
(d) 5 months
2. What did the Welcome to Laramie sign say the population was when the Tectonic Theater Project members arrived, according to Barbara Pitts in Act 1?
3. Who interviews Detective Sergeant Hing in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Harry Woods
(b) Greg Pierotti
(c) Matt Mickelson
(d) Philip Dubois
4. In what year was Matthew Shepard born?
5. Whose mother worked in a roundhouse, according to the narrative in Act 1?
(a) Amanda Gronich’s
(b) Matt Mickelson’s
(c) Dennis Shepard’s
(d) Marge Murray’s
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Andy Paris interview in Act 1?
2. When was James Byrd, Jr. born?
3. Where does April Silva say she grew up in Act 1?
4. According to the author in the Introduction, we live in an age when what mediums are “constantly redefining and refining their tools”?
5. When was Oscar Wilde born?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)