|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Pitts say the first thing to welcome them was when they arrived in Laramie in Act 1?
(a) A rodeo
(b) A Ferrari dealership
(c) A protest
2. According to the author in the Introduction, every project Tectonic Theater Project undertakes as a company has two objectives. What is the first?
(a) To explain current events
(b) To expose political and religious viewpoints
(c) To explore theatrical language and form
(d) To examine the subject matter at hand
3. The limousine driver in Act 1 claims, “They say that the Wyoming” what will “drive a man insane”?
4. Where did The Laramie Project initially open?
(a) The Guthrie Theater
(b) The Denver Center Theater
(c) The Actor’s Theater of San Francisco
(d) The Los Angeles Taper Forum
5. When was Oscar Wilde born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jedadiah Schultz says in Act 1 that his parents reacted how when he told them he would be doing a scene from Angels in America for a high school competition?
2. Who in Act 1 says, “It’s hard to talk about Laramie now, to tell you what Laramie is, for us”?
3. What is the name of Matthew Shepard’s younger brother?
4. What is Matthew Shepard’s father’s name?
5. What Laramie resident claims to have moved to Laramie from rural Texas in Act 1?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)