|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Author’s Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did The Laramie Project first perform in New York?
2. What is the name of Matthew Shepard’s younger brother?
(a) William Shepard
(b) Logan Shepard
(c) Caleb Shepard
(d) Oscar Shepard
3. At what university did Matthew Shepard study?
(a) The University of Colorado
(b) The University of Montana
(c) The University of Wyoming
(d) The University of Alaska
4. In what year was Matthew Shepard murdered?
5. According to the author in the Introduction, we live in an age when what mediums are “constantly redefining and refining their tools”?
(a) Good and evil
(b) Right and wrong
(c) Newspapers and magazines
(d) Film and television
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie, Wyoming, along with Moisés Kaufman to collect interviews?
2. In what year did Oscar Wilde die?
3. It was in what month that the author and members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie, Wyoming to collect interviews?
4. In the essay by Bertolt Brecht discussed in the Introduction to The Laramie Project, the author describes a model based upon “an eyewitness demonstrating to a collection of people how” what took place?
5. What Brecht essay does the author discuss in the Introduction?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)