|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction and Author’s Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Matthew Shepard murdered?
2. According to the author in the Author’s Note, during the development of the play, the members of the Tectonic Theater Project traveled to Laramie how many times to conduct interviews?
3. At what theater did The Laramie Project first perform in New York?
(a) The St. James Theatre
(b) The Union Square Theatre
(c) The Al Hirschfield Theatre
(d) The Ethel Barrymore Theatre
4. In what year was Matthew Shepard born?
5. At what university did Matthew Shepard study?
(a) The University of Wyoming
(b) The University of Colorado
(c) The University of Alaska
(d) The University of Montana
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in the Introduction, every project Tectonic Theater Project undertakes as a company has two objectives. What is the first?
2. Where was Matthew Shepard beaten and raped during a high school trip, causing him to experience depression and panic attacks?
3. Who designed the original set for the premiere production of The Laramie Project?
4. When was Oscar Wilde born?
5. Where was Oscar Wilde born?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)