|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Matthew Shepard’s younger brother?
(a) Logan Shepard
(b) William Shepard
(c) Caleb Shepard
(d) Oscar Shepard
2. The limousine driver in Act 1 claims, “They say that the Wyoming” what will “drive a man insane”?
3. What is the title of Moisés Kaufman’s adaptation of Tennessee Williams’s later one-acts?
(a) A Streetcar Named Desire
(b) Battle of Angels
(c) The Glass Menagerie
(d) In the Winter of Cities
4. What did Matthew Shepard choose to major in at college?
(b) Political science
(c) English literature
5. Who designed the original set for the premiere production of The Laramie Project?
(a) Sherry Johnson
(b) Robert Brill
(c) Andy Paris
(d) Doug Laws
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did The Laramie Project initially open?
2. For what television network did Moisés Kaufman adapt and direct The Laramie Project?
3. For what newspaper does Kerry Drake report in The Laramie Project?
4. According to the author in the Introduction, contemporary “theater has too often remained entrenched in the nineteenth-century traditions of” what?
5. In “Moment: Vigils” of Act 2, the narrator states that how many people attended a vigil in Los Angeles for Matthew Shepard?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)