|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mother worked in a roundhouse, according to the narrative in Act 1?
(a) Amanda Gronich’s
(b) Marge Murray’s
(c) Dennis Shepard’s
(d) Matt Mickelson’s
2. Who states in “Moment: A Death Penalty Case” of Act 3, “Oh, I believe in the death penalty one hundred percent. You know, because I want to make sure that guy’s ass dies. This is one instance where I truly believe with all my heart an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.”?
(a) Andy Paris
(b) Zackie Salmon
(c) Father Roger Schmit
(d) Matt Mickelson
3. Sergeant Hing claims that the Laramie Police had apprehended the suspects in Matthew Shepard’s beating and murder in less than how much time in Act 2?
(a) 4 days
(b) 3 weeks
(c) 12 hours
(d) 1 day
4. The Waco siege began on February 28 of what year?
5. Who says, “Stewardship is one thing all out ancestors taught us” in Act 1?
(a) Eileen Engen
(b) Tiffany Edwards
(c) Dennis Shepard
(d) Bill McKinney
Short Answer Questions
1. Russell Henderson’s Mormon Home Teacher claims to have known Russell’s family for how long in “Moment: Russell Henderson” of Act 3?
2. When was Gross Indecency: The Three Trials of Oscar Wilde published?
3. What did the Welcome to Laramie sign say the population was when the Tectonic Theater Project members arrived, according to Barbara Pitts in Act 1?
4. It was February of what year that Matthew Shepard was beaten and raped during a high school trip?
5. What was the term that was used to refer to the individuals who dressed as angels and assembled around the Westboro Baptist Church protesters at the trial of Russell Henderson?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)