|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Act 1 says, “It’s hard to talk about Laramie now, to tell you what Laramie is, for us”?
(a) Doc O'Connor
(b) Matt Galloway
(c) Aaron Kreifels
(d) Jedadiah Schultz
2. Sergeant Hing claims that the Laramie Police had apprehended the suspects in Matthew Shepard’s beating and murder in less than how much time in Act 2?
(a) 1 day
(b) 4 days
(c) 3 weeks
(d) 12 hours
3. In “Moment: Dennis Shepard’s Statement” of Act 3, the Narrator states that who were approached by McKinney’s defense team, pleading for their client’s life?
(a) Matthew Shepard’s grandparents
(b) Dennis Shepard’s coworkers
(c) Matthew Shepard’s parents
(d) Dennis Shepard’s siblings
4. What is the name of Matthew Shepard’s younger brother?
(a) Caleb Shepard
(b) Oscar Shepard
(c) Logan Shepard
(d) William Shepard
5. In what year was Matthew Shepard murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Romaine Patterson’s sister in The Laramie Project?
2. Leigh Fondakowski has been a member of Tectonic Theater Project since what year?
3. The Wyoming governor in Act 2 states, “I would like to urge the people of Wyoming against overreacting in a way that gives one group” what?
4. According to the author in the Introduction, every project Tectonic Theater Project undertakes as a company has two objectives. What is the second?
5. Who was the prosecuting attorney in the trial of Aaron James McKinney?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)