|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Narrator say Doc O’Connor lives in Act 1?
(b) Rock Springs
2. Catherine Connolly states that the arraignment took place on what day of the week in Act 2?
3. In “Moment: Medical Update” in Act 2, the Narrator announces the “Matthew Shepard update at three P.M., Saturday” on what date?
(a) August 22
(b) March 5
(c) December 19
(d) October 10
4. Who is described as a “first-term Republican up for reelection” in Act 2?
(a) Doug Laws
(b) Reverend Fred Phelps
(c) Jim Geringer
(d) Jedadiah Schultz
5. In “Moment: The Essential Facts” in Act 2, the Newspaperperson states that who are being charged with the brutal beating of Matthew Shepard?
(a) Philip Mitchell Dubois and Jim Robert Geringer
(b) Russell Arthur Henderson and Philip Mitchell Dubois
(c) Aaron James McKinney and Russell Arthur Henderson
(d) Philip Mitchell Dubois and Aaron James McKinney
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Matthew Shepard’s father’s name?
2. What is repeated by several of the play’s characters as being the unsaid motto of the people of Laramie?
3. Moisés Kaufman claims in Act 1 that “Today Leigh tried to explain to me to no avail what” what was?
4. What did the sign on the University Inn say when the Tectonic Theater Project members entered Laramie, according to Barbara Pitts in Act 1?
5. The limousine driver in Act 1 claims, “They say that the Wyoming” what will “drive a man insane”?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)