|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Matthew Shepard born?
2. How many weeks after the murder of Matthew Shepard did the author and members of the Tectonic Theater Project travel to Laramie, Wyoming to collect interviews?
3. Who led the Tectonic Theater Project’s group in Laramie as the head writer, according to the Author’s Note?
(a) Leigh Fondakowski
(b) Stephen Belber
(c) Stephen Wangh
(d) Greg Pierotti
4. In what year was Matthew Shepard murdered?
5. What Laramie resident states in Act 2 that he believes the gay community took “this as an advantage, said this is a good time for us to exploit this”?
(a) Reverend Fred Phelps
(b) Father Roger Schmit
(c) Gil Engen
(d) Russell Henderson
Short Answer Questions
1. What two friends of Aaron McKinney does Stephen Belber describe meeting in Act 2?
2. In Detective Sergeant Hing’s interview in Act 1, Hing states that all the towns of southern Wyoming are laid out and spaced because of what coming through?
3. The president of the University of Wyoming states that he lets his children play out at night until what time in Act 1?
4. What sect leader was killed in the Waco siege?
5. According to the author in the Introduction, every project Tectonic Theater Project undertakes as a company has two objectives. What is the first?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)