|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Oscar Wilde die?
2. Angels in America is a play by what playwright?
(a) Scott McMorrow
(b) Nilo Cruz
(c) Thornton Wilder
(d) Tony Kushner
3. What Brecht essay does the author discuss in the Introduction?
(a) The Epic Theater
(b) Guerrilla Theater
(c) Propaganda in Theater
(d) The Street Scene
4. Who was the owner of the Fireside Bar at the time that Matthew Shepard was killed?
(a) Jon Peacock
(b) Russell Henderson
(c) Harry Woods
(d) Matt Mickelson
5. Who interviews Detective Sergeant Hing in the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Harry Woods
(b) Matt Mickelson
(c) Philip Dubois
(d) Greg Pierotti
Short Answer Questions
1. The president of the University of Wyoming states that he lets his children play out at night until what time in Act 1?
2. Rulon Stacey states in “Moment: Medical Update” in Act 2 that Matthew Shepard’s major injuries upon arrival at the hospital consisted of a skull fracture and what?
3. In “Moment: The Gem City of the Plains” from Act 2, Newsperson 1 says that there are no more what per capita in Wyoming than there are in New York, Florida, or California?
4. Who does Andy Paris interview in Act 1?
5. Who is described in the play as the first police officer on the scene when Matthew Shepard’s body was discovered?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)