Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the old lady's friend use to kill the monkey?
2. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
3. Why did everyone assume Nhuong's grandfather was a great karate expert?
4. Who would always play the hero in grandmas' plays?
5. What kind of eel did Nhuong want to catch?
Essay Topic 1
Away from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
What the importance of the following animals to the village?
1. Water buffaloes.
3. Otter cubs.
Essay Topic 3
How does one catch a golden eel? How does Nhuong make the task easier for himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)