Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence did Trung find at the river bank that suggested she had been eaten by a crocodile?
2. How would an eel try to kill an adult duck?
3. What was found inside the bed's bamboo stalks?
4. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
5. How did the old lady react to the death of the monkey?
Discuss elements of the narrative structure; exposition, conflict, complication, climax, resolution and conclusion. Do all the elements make for a logical and linear story? How does the story's structure express the book's themes?
Examine the influence of the following people on Nhuong's life. What did each character teach him about life?
1. His cousin.
2. His father.
3. His grandmother.
Describe the problems caused by the following animals.
1. Wild hogs.
3. Horse snakes.
How do the village try to combat the problems these animals cause?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)