Mid-Book Test (up to Opera, Karate, and Bandits, and So Close)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do the villagers place on the dead man's tomb?
2. How do the men tire the hog?
3. What is the only part of a hog's body not protected by sap?
4. Where did Nhuong and his family eventually find Tank after he didn't arrive home?
5. Why would a defeated buffalo run towards humans?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why did Nhuong call his new buffalo Tank?
This section contains 884 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)