|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the old lady react to the death of the monkey?
(a) She fainted.
(b) She cried.
(c) She laughed.
(d) She slapped the man.
2. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
(a) To fish.
(b) To do their shopping.
(c) To pick coconuts.
(d) To send messages.
3. Who would always play the hero in grandmas' plays?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her grandchildren.
(d) Her husband.
4. How would an eel try to kill an adult duck?
(a) Lure it into the deeper parts of the water and then kill it.
(b) Poison it and then come back for it later.
(c) Bite off its feet so it would drown on its own.
(d) Bite its foot and pull it under the water.
5. What kind of creature covered the man's face?
(a) A rat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A at.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the baby snake live off while trapped in the bamboo?
2. What did grandmother use to stop the bandit?
3. How did Lan escape from the crocodile?
4. Where did Lan take her bath?
5. What was the horse snake doing to get at the fish in the pond?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does a fisherman capture a golden eel?
2. How did Trung react to Lan's disappearance?
3. How did Nhuong and the old man catch the white catfish?
4. How did the peddler teach monkey to eat rice with a spoon?
5. How would grandmother get the doctor to give her his most powerful medicine?
6. How did Grandmother save her family form bandits?
7. How did Nhuong's grandmother entertain herself in her old age?
8. How did the peddler catch the fourteen monkeys?
9. How Nyoung's grandmother protect her husband in the restaurant?
10. How did the hunters eventually kill the horse snake?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)