|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did grandmother use to stop the bandit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A guard dog.
(c) A fire.
(d) An arrow.
2. How did Grandma get the doctor to give her his most powerful medicine?
(a) She threatened to tell his superior that he he was sleeping with his patients.
(b) She forced her family to look sad when he arrived.
(c) She gave him large tips.
(d) She cried until he gave him.
3. What were most opera in Vietnam based on in those days?
(a) Chinese mythology.
(b) Bollywood films.
(c) Hollywood films.
(d) Japanese mythology.
4. What kind of lamp attracted the horse snake?
(a) A tiger lamp.
(b) A hogfish lamp.
(c) A catfish lamp.
(d) A eel lamp.
5. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
(a) To fish.
(b) To send messages.
(c) To do their shopping.
(d) To pick coconuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lan take her bath?
2. How does Nhuong's father alert the community of the presence of the horse snake?
3. What does grandmother love attending?
4. What did the baby snake live off while trapped in the bamboo?
5. What did the peddler brag he could do in a short space of time?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)