|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old lady keep with her after the monkey had ruined her life?
(a) A stick.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bow and arrow.
(d) A knife.
2. What is the name of the farmer who discovers the horse snake?
3. How did the monkey kill the child?
(a) Strangled it.
(b) Chopped it up.
(c) Starved it.
(d) Shot it.
4. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
(a) To fish.
(b) To pick coconuts.
(c) To send messages.
(d) To do their shopping.
5. What is the name of Turng's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to tradition, what does a banyan leaf usually cover?
2. What role would grandmother play in her plays?
3. What did Lan used to help Trung's mother to fix?
4. Who would monkeys sometimes gang up on and kill?
5. What kind of fields did the fish swim in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Grandmother save her family form bandits?
2. How would fisherman catch the hogfish?
3. How does a fisherman capture a golden eel?
4. How did the peddler teach monkey to eat rice with a spoon?
5. How did Nhuong's grandmother entertain herself in her old age?
6. How Nyoung's grandmother protect her husband in the restaurant?
7. How did the monkey burn down the old lady's house?
8. How did the hunters eventually kill the horse snake?
9. How did the crocodile get at Lan?
10. How did Lan eventually escape the crocodile?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)