|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old lady's friend use to kill the monkey?
(a) A knife.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A stick.
(d) A gun.
2. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
(a) A lion.
(b) A hog.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A tiger.
3. Why did everyone assume Nhuong's grandfather was a great karate expert?
(a) He was always weraing a karate suit with a black belt.
(b) His father was a karate expert.
(c) He was always passively aggressive.
(d) Grandma told everyone he taught her karate.
4. Who would always play the hero in grandmas' plays?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her grandchildren.
(d) Her brother.
5. What kind of eel did Nhuong want to catch?
(a) A gold eel.
(b) A brown eel.
(c) An electric eel.
(d) A silver eel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the monkey kill the child?
2. What evidence did Trung find at the river bank that suggested she had been eaten by a crocodile?
3. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
4. Why did the old lady keep a monkey?
5. What was found inside the bed's bamboo stalks?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)