|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who would always play the hero in grandmas' plays?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her grandchildren.
2. How did the mother react to her son's death?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She shot the doctor.
(d) She fell down dead.
3. What character is the chapter Opera, Karate and Bandits dedicated to?
(c) Nhuong's cousin.
4. Why did everyone in Trung's family think he was going mad?
(a) He kept on talking to himself.
(b) He kept on hearing Lan's voice.
(c) He kept on trying to take his own life.
(d) He decided to hunt for the crocodile that killed Lan.
5. How did Grandma get the doctor to give her his most powerful medicine?
(a) She forced her family to look sad when he arrived.
(b) She threatened to tell his superior that he he was sleeping with his patients.
(c) She cried until he gave him.
(d) She gave him large tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the townspeople used to burn on the altar?
2. Where did grandma elbow the rascal?
3. Who does Nhuong's mother tell the old lady a story about?
4. What did the son do for a living?
5. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)