|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would an eel try to kill an adult duck?
(a) Bite its foot and pull it under the water.
(b) Bite off its feet so it would drown on its own.
(c) Lure it into the deeper parts of the water and then kill it.
(d) Poison it and then come back for it later.
2. What did the townspeople used to burn on the altar?
3. What did Huong use as bait for eel fishing?
(a) Earth worms.
4. What kind of lamp attracted the horse snake?
(a) A tiger lamp.
(b) A catfish lamp.
(c) A eel lamp.
(d) A hogfish lamp.
5. How did the mother react to her son's death?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She shot the doctor.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She fell down dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the old lady keep a monkey?
2. How do fishermen paralyze hogfish?
3. What did the baby snake live off while trapped in the bamboo?
4. How did the monkey ruin the old lady's life?
5. What kind of profession did the mother want her son to move into?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)