|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
(a) A lion.
(b) A hog.
(c) A tiger.
(d) An elephant.
2. What normally had separated the bathing area from dangerous animals?
(a) A net.
(b) A log barrier.
(c) A mud bank.
(d) A metal barrier.
3. What did Lan used to help Trung's mother to fix?
(d) Fishing nets.
4. What is the name of Turng's wife?
5. Where did grandma elbow the rascal?
(a) The chin.
(b) The ribcage.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Lan dressed herself in?
2. What was the name of the main protagonist in the opera?
3. Why did the old lady keep a monkey?
4. What was found inside the bed's bamboo stalks?
5. What kind of snake does the author say the horse snake grew as large as?
Short Essay Questions
1. How would grandmother get the doctor to give her his most powerful medicine?
2. How did the hunters eventually kill the horse snake?
3. How did the monkey burn down the old lady's house?
4. How did the crocodile get at Lan?
5. How did Grandmother save her family form bandits?
6. How did the peddler teach monkey to eat rice with a spoon?
7. How Nyoung's grandmother protect her husband in the restaurant?
8. How did Nhuong's grandmother entertain herself in her old age?
9. How did Lang and Trung persuade their families that they should marry?
10. Describe the opera Nhuong and his grandmother attend in this section?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)