|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nhuong's mother think the old lady should have kept her monkey?
(a) In a pit.
(b) In a cage.
(c) In a shed outside.
(d) On a chain.
2. What was the name of the main protagonist in the opera?
(a) The Fine Young Man.
(b) The Elegant One.
(c) The Strong One.
(d) Faithful One.
3. What kind of fields did the fish swim in?
(a) Poppy fields.
(b) Rice fields.
(c) Coffee fields.
(d) Corn fields.
4. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
(b) His cousin.
5. Where did Lan take her bath?
(a) The lake.
(b) The river.
(c) Her pond.
(d) The ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the crocodile leave Lan in the first place?
2. Complete the following title "the monkey and the..."
3. What kind of animal was it said the horse snake was as fast as?
4. What would happen if a fisherman pulled the fishline from the eel too early?
5. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)