|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of birds did Nhuong's cousin steal from a nest?
(b) Song birds.
(d) Humming birds.
2. What does Nhuong say disrupted his dreams?
3. Why were wild hogs such a problem?
(a) They were always followed by tigers.
(b) They sometimes attacked without provocation.
(c) They always tried to impregnate the buffalos.
(d) They would eat all the rice plants given the chance.
4. What would the otters eat at their party?
5. What would fisherman use to fish a white catfish?
(a) A bamboo pole.
(b) A fishing line on its own.
(c) A spear.
(d) A metal pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the tigers always trying to steal?
2. How did the mother otter try to stop Nhuong from taking her cubs?
3. Where did the wild hogs live?
4. Who pulls Tank away from the fight?
5. What was the most feared animal on the river?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tank escape the thieves?
2. How did Mr. Short lose his tail?
3. What is the best way for a hunter to kill a lone wild hog?
4. How did Mr. Short's life change after the loss of his tail?
5. It what way did Tank prove to be very smart?
6. How did the thieves make sure that Tank could not thrash around and snap the rope that tied him to the tree?
7. What is the ideal buffalo?
8. What is an otter's party?
9. Why are lone wild hogs more dangerous than a herd of wild hogs?
10. Why did Nhuong call his new buffalo Tank?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)