Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the old lady's friend use to kill the monkey?
(a) A knife.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A stick.
(d) A gun.
2. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
(a) A lion.
(b) A hog.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A tiger.
3. Why did everyone assume Nhuong's grandfather was a great karate expert?
(a) He was always weraing a karate suit with a black belt.
(b) His father was a karate expert.
(c) He was always passively aggressive.
(d) Grandma told everyone he taught her karate.
4. Who would always play the hero in grandmas' plays?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her grandchildren.
(d) Her brother.
5. What kind of eel did Nhuong want to catch?
(a) A gold eel.
(b) A brown eel.
(c) An electric eel.
(d) A silver eel.
6. How did the monkey kill the child?
(a) Starved it.
(b) Chopped it up.
(c) Shot it.
(d) Strangled it.
7. What evidence did Trung find at the river bank that suggested she had been eaten by a crocodile?
(a) One of her fingers.
(b) Strands of her hair.
(c) Her ripped clothes.
(d) Her blood.
8. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
(b) His cousin.
9. Why did the old lady keep a monkey?
(a) She needed help around the house.
(b) She needed protection.
(c) She was a monkey trainer.
(d) She was lonely.
10. What was found inside the bed's bamboo stalks?
(a) A mouse.
(b) An eel.
(c) A rat.
(d) A snake.
11. What had Lan dressed herself in?
(a) Crocodile skin.
(b) Tiger skin.
(d) Coconut shells.
12. How did the mother react to her son's death?
(a) She laughed.
(b) She shot the doctor.
(c) She fell down dead.
(d) She fainted.
13. What had grandma's great uncle taught her?
14. What did Huong use as bait for eel fishing?
(d) Earth worms.
15. What did the peddler brag he could do in a short space of time?
(a) Tame a wild hog.
(b) Train monkeys.
(c) Train dogs.
(d) Capture a horse snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Trung's mother realize Trung should marry Lan?
2. Who would monkeys sometimes gang up on and kill?
3. Where does an eel build his nest?
4. What did Lan used to help Trung's mother to fix?
5. What kind of fish does the horse snake become intoxicated by?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)