Short Answer Questions Key
1. In which country is the story set?
2. What were the houses in the village made of?
3. What did each house have surrounding it to protect it from wild animals?
4. What was the name of the bridge that lead to the front door of each house?
A monkey bridge.
5. What did the families do with their bridge at night?
Pulled it in.
6. What did the villagers have to travel across to get to the nearest town?
7. What kind of mustard did the villagers grow?
8. What does the author say the villagers became during the dry season?
This section contains 4,117 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)