|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the unfaithful birds come back to Nhuong at the same time every evening?
(a) They were addicted to opium.
(b) The were safe with Nhuong.
(c) They liked staying in the warm.
(d) Nhuong was fun.
2. What were the tigers always trying to steal?
(c) The cattle.
3. What is the hog's skin usually covered with?
4. What normally had separated the bathing area from dangerous animals?
(a) A mud bank.
(b) A metal barrier.
(c) A log barrier.
(d) A net.
5. Why did everyone in Trung's family think he was going mad?
(a) He kept on hearing Lan's voice.
(b) He kept on talking to himself.
(c) He kept on trying to take his own life.
(d) He decided to hunt for the crocodile that killed Lan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the villagers have to travel across to get to the nearest town?
2. Where did Nhuong and his cousin sell the otters?
3. In which country is the story set?
4. What do the villagers place on the dead man's tomb?
5. How does a horse snake kill its victims if it doesn't bite them?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)