|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of snake does the author say the horse snake grew as large as?
(a) A brown snake.
(b) A python.
(c) An adder.
(d) A rattle snake.
2. What kind of profession did the mother want her son to move into?
3. How do the men tire the hog?
(a) They set Tank after it.
(b) They push it into a trench.
(c) They drive a truck after it.
(d) They set their dogs after it.
4. What was found inside the bed's bamboo stalks?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) An eel.
(d) A mouse.
5. Where had most of the patient and obedient buffalo been raised?
(a) The lowlands.
(b) The evenlands.
(c) The highlands.
(d) The midlands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of the buffalo's body is very fragile?
2. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
3. How does the second farmer alert the hamlet of the wild hog?
4. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
5. What kind of animal would the villagers use as bait to catch a catfish?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)