|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would fisherman use to fish a white catfish?
(a) A spear.
(b) A fishing line on its own.
(c) A metal pole.
(d) A bamboo pole.
2. Who pulls Tank away from the fight?
(a) Nhuong's cousin.
(c) Nhuong's father.
(d) Nhuong's brother.
3. What kind of people sought after catfish?
(c) Rich people.
4. How did Nhuong's cousin help him capture the otter cubs?
(a) He blocked their escape.
(b) He killed the mother otter.
(c) He held the mother otter.
(d) He tempted them with food.
5. How did grandmother eventually die?
(a) She died of the flu.
(b) She died of a heart attack.
(c) She died in her sleep.
(d) She died of a stoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the peddler do to the lead monkey when he refused to do as the peddler asked?
2. What did the author name his buffalo?
3. How do fishermen paralyze hogfish?
4. Where had Nhuong's cousin found the six unfaithful birds he gave Nhuong?
5. Why would have been better for Nhuong if he had caught the otter with its eyes still closed?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)