|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Little Altar on the Roadside, and The Hero.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one stop a snake from biting?
(a) By biting its tail.
(b) By looking in its eyes.
(c) By holding its head.
(d) By stroking its body.
2. What kind of people considered Tank a prize?
(a) Buffalo thieves.
(b) Buffalo traders.
(c) Fur traders.
(d) Government officials.
3. Where did the author first travel to with his father at twelve years old?
(b) The mountains.
(c) The city.
(d) The jungle.
4. What is an otter's party?
(a) An otter's march from one home to another.
(b) A rare gathering of otter's at the riverbank.
(c) An otter's protest at problems on the river.
(d) An otter's foray into the home of a human.
5. What part of the catfish produces a harmful poison?
(a) Its gills.
(b) Its tail.
(c) Its teeth.
(d) Its fins.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would an eel try to kill an adult duck?
2. What is the name of Turng's wife?
3. What is the hog's skin usually covered with?
4. What were the houses in the village made of?
5. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)