|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author name his buffalo?
(d) Big Bill.
2. What warned the farmer to the presence of a wild hog?
(a) A strange smell.
(b) His dog.
(c) The hog's tusks.
(d) His daughter.
3. What is the only part of a hog's body not protected by sap?
(a) Its behind.
(b) Its forehead.
(c) Its throat.
(d) Its belly.
4. What would Nhuong's father do during the evenings?
(a) Teach the children.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Organize a party.
(d) Build furniture.
5. Where did the farmer put his daughter before he ran from the wild hog?
(a) On top of a clump of grass.
(b) Behind a shed.
(c) In a flower pot.
(d) Inside his tractor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nhuong and his family eventually find Tank after he didn't arrive home?
2. What was the name of the bird who stole Nhuong's cousin's birds?
3. What was the most feared animal on the river?
4. What does the author say a tiger would sometimes turn into in its old age?
5. What was Tank's responsibility after he was retired from farming?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)