|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does one stop a snake from biting?
(a) By stroking its body.
(b) By biting its tail.
(c) By looking in its eyes.
(d) By holding its head.
2. What would Nhuong's father do during the evenings?
(a) Organize a party.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Teach the children.
(d) Build furniture.
3. Who pulls Tank away from the fight?
(a) Nhuong's father.
(b) Nhuong's cousin.
(c) Nhuong's brother.
4. What kind of snake did Nhuong's cousin tame?
(a) A python.
(b) A grass snake.
(c) A horse snake.
(d) An adder.
5. What were the houses in the village made of?
(b) Sugar cane.
(d) Tree bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of calf does Nhuong's father want to buy?
2. How do the men tire the hog?
3. What animals did the author look after on the family farm?
4. Why were wild hogs such a problem?
5. How did Tank injure one of the thieves?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)