|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Tank do battle with one dry season?
(a) A bear.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A lion.
2. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
(b) Rice plants.
(c) Sugar cane.
3. What is the hog's skin usually covered with?
4. What do the men use to make stretchers?
(a) Sugar cane and vines.
(b) Bamboo canes and vines.
(c) Sugar cane and palm leaves.
(d) Branches and ivy.
5. Why would a defeated buffalo run towards humans?
(a) To turn his aggression on someone weaker.
(b) For help.
(c) To prove he was still a man.
(d) For food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mustard did the villagers grow?
2. How does one stop a snake from squeezing a person to death?
3. What kind of people considered Tank a prize?
4. What does the author say a tiger would sometimes turn into in its old age?
5. What part of the wild hog is its most dangerous weapon?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)