|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tank, the Water Buffalo, and My Cousin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people considered Tank a prize?
(a) Fur traders.
(b) Buffalo traders.
(c) Buffalo thieves.
(d) Government officials.
2. What did the families do with their bridge at night?
(a) Pulled it in.
(b) Broke it.
(c) Covered it with oil.
(d) Threw it in the trench.
3. What does the author say the villagers became during the dry season?
(b) The hunted.
4. What did the author name his buffalo?
(c) Big Bill.
5. What did the author's family mainly grow on their land?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a horse snake kill its victims if it doesn't bite them?
2. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
3. Why would a defeated buffalo run towards humans?
4. What does the author say a tiger would sometimes turn into in its old age?
5. What does Tank push the buffalo into?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)