Quiz: Tank, the Water Buffalo, and My Cousin
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
c) Rice plants.
d) Sugar cane.
2. What did the villagers have to travel across to get to the nearest town?
c) A river.
d) A lake.
3. What did the author name his buffalo?
a) Big Bill.
4. Who pulls Tank away from the fight?
b) Nhuong's cousin.
c) Nhuong's father.
d) Nhuong's brother.
5. Where did Nhuong hear the story of how Tank was stolen?
a) A government meeting.
b) A local wedding.
c) The school yard.
d) A supermarket.
Short Answer Questions...
This section contains 250 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)