|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
(a) His cousin.
2. Complete the following title "the monkey and the..."
(c) Old lady.
(d) Old man.
3. What kind of animal was it said the horse snake was as fast as?
(a) A hog.
(b) A cheetah.
(c) A horse.
(d) A leopard.
4. Which part of Mr. Short's body did Hung cut off?
(a) His feet.
(b) His tail.
(c) His head.
(d) His eyes.
5. What did Lan used to help Trung's mother to fix?
(b) Fishing nets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the tigers always trying to steal?
2. What killed the mother's husband in the altar on the roadside story?
3. Who would monkeys sometimes gang up on and kill?
4. Why did the old lady keep a monkey?
5. What evidence did Trung find at the river bank that suggested she had been eaten by a crocodile?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)