|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nhuong's mother think the old lady should have kept her monkey?
(a) In a cage.
(b) In a pit.
(c) On a chain.
(d) In a shed outside.
2. Which part of Mr. Short's body did Hung cut off?
(a) His head.
(b) His feet.
(c) His tail.
(d) His eyes.
3. What kind of birds did Nhuong's cousin steal from a nest?
(a) Song birds.
(c) Humming birds.
4. What member of his family does Nhuong describe as physically weak?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
5. Why did the crocodile leave Lan in the first place?
(a) To check on his family.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get a drink of water.
(d) To kill a smaller animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of theater production did Nhoung and his grandmother attend on New Year's Day?
2. What did the villagers have to travel across to get to the nearest town?
3. What kind of people sought after catfish?
4. How did the monkey kill the child?
5. What was the name of the villain in the opera?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)