|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would a defeated buffalo run towards humans?
(a) For help.
(b) To turn his aggression on someone weaker.
(c) For food.
(d) To prove he was still a man.
2. What does the author say the villagers became during the dry season?
(a) The hunted.
3. What might the female buffalo do if Tank was defeated?
(a) They would follow the winner home.
(b) They would eat their calves.
(c) They would walk off a cliff.
(d) They would refuse any other leaders.
4. How did Nhuong's cousin's father die?
(a) He died of a heart attack.
(b) He was murdered by thieves.
(c) He was killed by a wildhog.
(d) He drowned in the river.
5. What did the families do with their bridge at night?
(a) Covered it with oil.
(b) Threw it in the trench.
(c) Pulled it in.
(d) Broke it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nhuong's cousin's mother die?
2. What kind of snake did Nhuong's cousin tame?
3. What did the villagers have to travel across to get to the nearest town?
4. Why did lowland buffalo not make good fighters?
5. What warned the farmer to the presence of a wild hog?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)