|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
(c) Rice plants.
(d) Sugar cane.
2. What do the hunters carry with them to kill the wild hog?
3. What kind of birds did Nhuong's cousin steal from a nest?
(b) Song birds.
(d) Humming birds.
4. What did the author's family mainly grow on their land?
5. What animal does the author say was even more dangerous than a tiger?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A horsesnake.
(d) A wild hog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the tree the hog's rubs themselves against to coat themselves?
2. Why would a defeated buffalo run towards humans?
3. In which country is the story set?
4. Why were wild hogs such a problem?
5. Where did the wild hogs live?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)