|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author's family mainly grow on their land?
2. How does a horse snake kill its victims if it doesn't bite them?
(a) Strangle them.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Whip them.
(d) Drown them.
3. Which part of the hog do the villagers save?
(a) Its liver.
(b) Its head.
(c) Its eyes.
(d) Its heart.
4. Where did Nhuong and his family eventually find Tank after he didn't arrive home?
(a) In someone's yard.
(b) Swimming in the lake.
(c) In the rice fields.
(d) Tied to a tree.
5. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
(a) Sugar cane.
(d) Rice plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did lowland buffalo not make good fighters?
2. What kind of calf does Nhuong's father want to buy?
3. What does the author say a tiger would sometimes turn into in its old age?
4. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
5. Where did the author first travel to with his father at twelve years old?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)