|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lone Wild Hog, and Mister Short.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did each house have surrounding it to protect it from wild animals?
(b) A moat.
(c) Animal traps.
(d) A trench.
2. How do the men tire the hog?
(a) They set Tank after it.
(b) They drive a truck after it.
(c) They set their dogs after it.
(d) They push it into a trench.
3. What did the author have to stop the water buffalo nibbling on?
(b) Sugar cane.
(d) Rice plants.
4. What kind of wild hog is most dangerous?
(a) An injured wild hog.
(b) A tired wild hog.
(c) A lone wild hog.
(d) A hungry wild hog.
5. When is the only time a tiger will attack a wild hog?
(a) When it's alone.
(b) When it's in a group.
(c) When it's hungry.
(d) When it's young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
2. What were the tigers always trying to steal?
3. How does the second farmer alert the hamlet of the wild hog?
4. What was the most feared animal on the river?
5. How does a horse snake kill its victims if it doesn't bite them?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)