|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Opera, Karate, and Bandits, and So Close.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of river animals did the eels like to eat?
(d) Water snakes.
2. Where did the author first travel to with his father at twelve years old?
(b) The mountains.
(c) The city.
(d) The jungle.
3. When is the only time a tiger will attack a wild hog?
(a) When it's in a group.
(b) When it's hungry.
(c) When it's alone.
(d) When it's young.
4. What was the name of the main protagonist in the opera?
(a) The Fine Young Man.
(b) Faithful One.
(c) The Strong One.
(d) The Elegant One.
5. What kind of animal was Mr. Short?
(a) A wild hog.
(b) A water buffalo.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A crocodile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country is the story set?
2. What was the name of the bird who stole Nhuong's cousin's birds?
3. Who did Nhuong send to deliver a message to his family?
4. What kind of theater production did Nhoung and his grandmother attend on New Year's Day?
5. How do the men tire the hog?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)