|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Opera, Karate, and Bandits, and So Close.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were otter cubs the most prized?
(a) They were a delicacy.
(b) They could be taught to catch fish.
(c) They could be taught to follow commands.
(d) Their hide was worth alot of money.
2. Where did Nhuong imprison the otter?
(a) A carrier.
(b) An iron cage.
(c) A bamboo cage.
(d) A small hut.
3. How did the mother otter try to stop Nhuong from taking her cubs?
(a) She scratched his back.
(b) She jumped on his back.
(c) She clawed his leg.
(d) She bit his toes.
4. How does a horse snake kill its victims if it doesn't bite them?
(a) Whip them.
(b) Drown them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Strangle them.
5. What is the only part of a hog's body not protected by sap?
(a) Its forehead.
(b) Its behind.
(c) Its throat.
(d) Its belly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hung make a dummy of?
2. What kind of animal does Tank do battle with one dry season?
3. What was the name of the villain in the opera?
4. What is the name of the tree the hog's rubs themselves against to coat themselves?
5. What kind of eel did Nhuong want to catch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)