|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Opera, Karate, and Bandits, and So Close.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wild hog is most dangerous?
(a) An injured wild hog.
(b) A lone wild hog.
(c) A tired wild hog.
(d) A hungry wild hog.
2. How does the second farmer alert the hamlet of the wild hog?
(b) Setting light to a tree.
(c) Blowing his horn.
(d) Setting off a flare.
3. What kind of people considered Tank a prize?
(a) Buffalo thieves.
(b) Fur traders.
(c) Government officials.
(d) Buffalo traders.
4. What kind of snake does the author say the horse snake grew as large as?
(a) A rattle snake.
(b) An adder.
(c) A python.
(d) A brown snake.
5. Why did lowland buffalo not make good fighters?
(a) They were spoiled.
(b) They never had to look after themselves.
(c) They were not brought up with fierce animals.
(d) They had a different diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animals do Nhuong and his cousin hunt and cook alive?
2. Where did Nhuong and his family eventually find Tank after he didn't arrive home?
3. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
4. What did the old man's wife give Tank to eat?
5. Why couldn't Nhuong stay for dinner?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)