|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bird who stole Nhuong's cousin's birds?
2. What is the name for a wild hog's home?
(a) A coop.
(b) A pen.
(c) A farm.
(d) A harem.
3. What was Tank's responsibility after he was retired from farming?
(b) Protecting the herd from tigers.
(c) Protecting the village from thieves.
(d) Carrying shopping back from town.
4. How did Nhuong's mother think the old lady should have kept her monkey?
(a) In a pit.
(b) On a chain.
(c) In a cage.
(d) In a shed outside.
5. What would happen if a fisherman pulled the fishline from the eel too early?
(a) He would get nothing.
(b) He would only gets its jaw.
(c) He would only get the contents of its stomach.
(d) He would only get get half of the eel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the wild hog is its most dangerous weapon?
2. How did the monkey kill the child?
3. How do fishermen paralyze hogfish?
4. What did Huong use as bait for eel fishing?
5. What do the men use to make stretchers?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)