|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nhuong's cousin's mother die?
(a) She was murdered by thieves.
(b) During child birth.
(c) She was killed by a crocodile.
(d) In a car accident.
2. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
(a) To do their shopping.
(b) To send messages.
(c) To fish.
(d) To pick coconuts.
3. How did the monkey ruin the old lady's life?
(a) Killed her baby.
(b) Burned down her house.
(c) Took all her medication.
(d) Threw her savings into the river.
4. What kind of theater production did Nhoung and his grandmother attend on New Year's Day?
(a) A comedy.
(c) A musical.
(d) A drama.
5. What do the hunters carry with them to kill the wild hog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role would grandmother play in her plays?
2. Which part of the buffalo's body is very fragile?
3. Where does an eel build his nest?
4. When is the only time a tiger will attack a wild hog?
5. What is the hog's skin usually covered with?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)