|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the son do for a living?
(c) Running a bar.
(d) Buying and selling.
2. How does one stop a snake from squeezing a person to death?
(a) By tickling its belly.
(b) By pinching its belly.
(c) By pressing its forehead.
(d) By biting its tail.
3. What does the narrator name the person who insults his grandfather at the restaurant?
(a) A rascal.
(b) A goat.
(c) A bull.
(d) A fool.
4. What kind of birds did Nhuong's cousin steal from a nest?
(b) Song birds.
(d) Humming birds.
5. What kind of river animals did the eels like to eat?
(d) Water snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do fishermen paralyze hogfish?
2. What would happen if a fisherman pulled the fishline from the eel too early?
3. What was the name of the main protagonist in the opera?
4. Where did the wild hogs live?
5. What kind of lamp attracted the horse snake?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)