|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role would grandmother play in her plays?
(a) The narrator.
(b) The young heroine.
(c) The main hero.
(d) The wise old lady.
2. How do the men tire the hog?
(a) They drive a truck after it.
(b) They set Tank after it.
(c) They push it into a trench.
(d) They set their dogs after it.
3. When is the only time a tiger will attack a wild hog?
(a) When it's in a group.
(b) When it's hungry.
(c) When it's young.
(d) When it's alone.
4. What do the men use to make stretchers?
(a) Bamboo canes and vines.
(b) Sugar cane and vines.
(c) Branches and ivy.
(d) Sugar cane and palm leaves.
5. What did Huong use as bait for eel fishing?
(d) Earth worms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nhuong's father do to ensure Tank was not taken again?
2. What did the old lady keep with her after the monkey had ruined her life?
3. What did the baby snake live off while trapped in the bamboo?
4. What do the hunters carry with them to kill the wild hog?
5. What was the horse snake doing to get at the fish in the pond?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)