|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Nhuong use to drag eels from their nests?
(c) His cousin.
2. How did the mother react to her son's death?
(a) She fainted.
(b) She shot the doctor.
(c) She laughed.
(d) She fell down dead.
3. How does one stop a snake from biting?
(a) By looking in its eyes.
(b) By biting its tail.
(c) By stroking its body.
(d) By holding its head.
4. How did Nhuong's cousin's father die?
(a) He was murdered by thieves.
(b) He drowned in the river.
(c) He died of a heart attack.
(d) He was killed by a wildhog.
5. What was the name of the main protagonist in the opera?
(a) The Elegant One.
(b) The Strong One.
(c) The Fine Young Man.
(d) Faithful One.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season did Nhuong and his cousin like to catch fish?
2. What would happen if a fisherman pulled the fishline from the eel too early?
3. Where does an eel build his nest?
4. What kind of snake did Nhuong's cousin tame?
5. Which part of the hog do the villagers save?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)