|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Monkey and the Old Lady, and What Can You Do with a Monkey?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which of the following reasons did humans keep monkeys?
(a) To pick coconuts.
(b) To fish.
(c) To do their shopping.
(d) To send messages.
2. Where did the wild hogs live?
(a) The jungle.
(b) The river.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The forest.
3. How does one stop a snake from squeezing a person to death?
(a) By tickling its belly.
(b) By pressing its forehead.
(c) By pinching its belly.
(d) By biting its tail.
4. What kind of profession did the mother want her son to move into?
5. What kind of river animals did the eels like to eat?
(b) Water snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Nhuong's cousin's mother die?
2. How does Nhuong's father alert the community of the presence of the horse snake?
3. What kind of wild hog is most dangerous?
4. What was the horse snake doing to get at the fish in the pond?
5. Which part of the buffalo's body is very fragile?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)