Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife sees Guilliadun?
2. What does the lady do for the three knights?
3. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
4. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
Each story involves conflict surrounding the emotion of love.
Part 1) How is there conflict surrounding love? Why is there conflict?
Part 2) How does this conflict affect readers? What is the overall message sent by these stories?
Part 3) How is this conflict found in books and other media today? Why does this theme continue to be used?
These stories reflect beliefs, ideals, and conflict during the time in which the stories are written.
Part 1) How do these stories reflect the time in which they were written?
Part 2) How are they relevant to readers of that time?
Part 3) How are these stories relevant today? Will they continue to be relevant? Why or why not?
At many times during this book, adultery is not condemned.
Part 1) When is adultery not condemned? Why is it not condemned?
Part 2) How might readers at the time these stories were created react to this? Why might they react this way?
Part 3) How does the idea of adultery being noble affect readers today? Why?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)