Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife sees Guilliadun?
2. What does the lady do for the three knights?
3. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
4. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
Essay Topic 1
Supernatural beings are found in several of these stories.
Part 1) What supernatural beings are found? Describe how they are used in each story.
Part 2) Why are supernatural beings used? What might they symbolize?
Part 3) Do these supernatural beings enhance the stories? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In Milun, a parallel is made between various aspects of the story.
Part 1) What parallel events take place? How are they similar?
Part 2) What is the purpose for these parallel events?
Part 3) How are these events similar to events found in other stories in this book?
Essay Topic 3
There is a theme of self-sacrifice and forgiveness.
Part 1) Where can this theme be found in this book?
Part 2) How does this theme connect many of the stories in this book?
Part 3) Why might this theme be important to the author? How might it be important to readers?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)