|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Milun returns home after achieving fame as a knight. What does he discover?
(a) His love has become ill.
(b) His love has married.
(c) His love no longer loves him.
(d) His love is a nun.
2. When the ship reaches land, what does Eliduc do with Guilliadun?
(a) He takes her to his wife and explains the whole situation.
(b) He marries her.
(c) He buries her.
(d) He has her body placed in a small abandoned chapel near his home.
3. In what town live two very valiant knights?
(a) St. Malo.
(b) St. Marie.
(c) St. Michele.
(d) St. Mattheu.
4. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She has him buried with honor.
(b) She finds him a suitable wife.
(c) She has him nursed back to health.
(d) She banishes him.
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) She is dangerous.
(c) She is scary.
(d) She is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman find her lover in his castle?
2. Why does the lady arrange to hold a tournament?
3. How does her husband respond to his wife's answer for why she stands at her window?
4. Why is Eliduc banished?
5. What does Isolde see as she rides on the path?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)