|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife sees Guilliadun?
(a) She attempts to kill her.
(b) She bows down to her.
(c) Guilliadun's beauty overwhelms her.
(d) She banishes her.
2. What does the lady do for the three knights?
(a) She has them buried with honor.
(b) She has them banisehd from the kingdom.
(c) She has them put to death.
(d) She sends them thank you cards.
3. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her mother.
4. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
(a) She is entranced by the song of the nightingale.
(b) She is in love with the neighbor and watches him.
(c) She is entranced by the river.
(d) She is entranced by the moon.
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) She is scary.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
2. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
3. What will the woman name her son?
4. Eliduc cleverly helps defeat the king's enemies and is rewarded how?
5. Why does Tristram hide here?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)