|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman send to her lover?
(a) A magic ring and a note explaining what has happened.
(b) A poem and a note explaining what has happened.
(c) A picture of herself and a note explaining what has happened.
(d) The body of the nightingale and a note explaining what has happened.
2. Why does Eliduc leave the kingdom?
(a) He is not allowed to stay.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He has tired of the kingdom.
(d) He decides to seek his fortune as a mercenary.
3. What does the woman do while Milun goes out in search of adventure?
(a) She waits for him.
(b) She marries someone else she loves.
(c) She unwillingly marries another man.
(d) She becomes a nun.
4. What happens the night before the tournament?
(a) The king requests the service of all his knights.
(b) A battle breaks out among all the knights who have assembled.
(c) The knights are all killed.
(d) The woman cancels the tournament.
5. The lord, his wife, and their son attend a feast and then stop by what?
(a) A chapel.
(b) A tomb.
(c) A church.
(d) A cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
2. Milun is the greatest knight in the land who takes the daughter of a nobleman as a lover, giving her what?
3. Why does the lady arrange to hold a tournament?
4. Their son has learned the story of his parents and has grown into what?
5. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)