|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does she feel about receiving the letter from the knight?
2. What does King Mark do to Tristram?
(a) He sends him to the Crusades.
(b) He asks him to marry his daughter.
(c) He makes him a knight.
(d) He banishes him from the kingdom.
3. Where does Tristram hide?
(a) In the woods.
(b) By the river.
(c) With Isolde in her chamber.
(d) In his home.
4. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) She is dangerous.
(b) She is scary.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) She is ugly.
5. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
(a) The hawk dragon.
(b) The hawk god.
(c) The hawk king.
(d) The hawk knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens the night before the tournament?
2. Who falls deeply in love with Eliduc?
3. From where do knights come for this tournament?
4. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
5. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)