|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
(a) She cries.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She returns home.
(d) She faints away, as if dead.
2. How does the woman find her lover in his castle?
(a) She follows his scent.
(b) She follows his footsteps.
(c) She follows his trail of feathers.
(d) She follows the trail of blood.
3. In what town live two very valiant knights?
(a) St. Malo.
(b) St. Mattheu.
(c) St. Michele.
(d) St. Marie.
4. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She has him buried with honor.
(b) She banishes him.
(c) She has him nursed back to health.
(d) She finds him a suitable wife.
5. Why does the lady arrange to hold a tournament?
(a) For the knights to battle for the honor of her love.
(b) To show the king how much power she has.
(c) For the knights to practice their skills.
(d) She is bored and wants to be entertained.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman's lover give her?
2. Who is King Mark?
3. Why is Eliduc banished?
4. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
5. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)