|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the knight and his lover manage to send messages and gifts to each other?
(a) She is able to see him in his house from her bedroom window.
(b) She writes him letters.
(c) She sends gifts with her servants.
(d) She visits his home every day.
2. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
(a) The hawk dragon.
(b) The hawk king.
(c) The hawk god.
(d) The hawk knight.
3. After two days what is Eliduc surprised to see, regarding Guilliadun?
(a) She has returned home.
(b) She no longer loves him.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She still has color in her cheeks.
4. The lady gets out of bed every night to do what?
(a) Pray for her love.
(b) Look at the moon and think of her lover.
(c) Stand at her window and gaze at her lover.
(d) Write a letter to her love.
5. Why can the knight not meet his love in person?
(a) She is so closely protected.
(b) She is afraid of him.
(c) She lives far away.
(d) He fears for her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the knights falls deeply in love with whom?
2. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
3. Where does Tristram hide?
4. What does Tristram do with a stick of hazel?
5. What does King Mark do to Tristram?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)