|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
(a) She faints away, as if dead.
(b) She cries.
(c) She returns home.
(d) She attempts suicide.
2. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
(a) His ring.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His necklace.
(d) His name.
3. What happens the night before the tournament?
(a) The woman cancels the tournament.
(b) The knights are all killed.
(c) A battle breaks out among all the knights who have assembled.
(d) The king requests the service of all his knights.
4. What does the woman's lover do with what she has sent him?
(a) He kisses her picture every day.
(b) He reads it every night to her out the window.
(c) He makes a jeweled box to hold the body of the nightingale.
(d) He wears it for the rest of his life.
5. Milun hears about a brave knight and determines to do what?
(a) See if he is his son.
(b) Learn from him.
(c) Seek him out and challenge him.
(d) Meet him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After two days what is Eliduc surprised to see, regarding Guilliadun?
2. What has happened to three of the four knights?
3. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
4. What comes from beneath the altar?
5. What does King Mark do to Tristram?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)