|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the knights falls deeply in love with whom?
(a) The wife of the other.
(b) The wife of his butler.
(c) His sister-in-law.
(d) His servant girl.
2. He tells her he has always loved her, and what brought him to her?
(a) Her wish.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her husband.
3. Near Exeter, Eliduc comes across a king who is at war for what reason?
(a) He will not surrender his kingdom.
(b) He will not give away his beautiful daughter in marriage.
(c) Rumors have been spread about him.
(d) He wants more land and power.
4. The knight writes a letter to his love and conceals it where?
(a) In a bouquet of flowers.
(b) In a jeweled box.
(c) Beneath the feathers of a swan.
(d) Beneath a rug.
5. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
(a) She then runs away.
(b) She begs for forgiveness.
(c) She is killed by her husband.
(d) She then faints away, dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Suddenly, a large hawk flies into her room and magically transforms into what?
2. What does the woman's lover give her?
3. What does King Mark do to Tristram?
4. Who falls deeply in love with Eliduc?
5. Who is waiting for Isolde?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)