|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tristram do with a stick of hazel?
(a) He carves his name on it, placing it near where he is hiding by a path in the woods.
(b) He uses it to season his dinner.
(c) He creates a magic spell with it.
(d) He chews on it.
2. One evening what does the lady tell the fourth knight she intends to write?
(a) A lai about the king.
(b) A lai about her life.
(c) A lai about the four knights.
(d) A lai about him.
3. Any time she wishes for him to appear, he will come how quickly?
(a) Within an hour.
(b) Within a week.
(c) Within a minute.
(d) Within a day.
4. Milun is the greatest knight in the land who takes the daughter of a nobleman as a lover, giving her what?
(b) A golden ring.
(d) A necklace.
5. He tells her he has always loved her, and what brought him to her?
(a) Her wish.
(b) Her faith.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem regarding the lady's courtship?
2. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
3. Who falls deeply in love with Eliduc?
4. What will the woman name her son?
5. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)