|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
(a) Four brave and handsome knights.
(b) Six brave and handsome knights.
(c) Five brave and handsome knights.
(d) Seven brave and handsome knights.
2. When the woman's lover returns, he is mortally wounded by what?
(a) The arrows.
(b) The poison.
(c) The sword.
(d) The spikes.
3. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
(a) Run away.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Return to the kingdom.
4. Eliduc cleverly helps defeat the king's enemies and is rewarded how?
(a) With a bride.
(b) With his daughter's hand in marriage.
(c) With knighthood.
(d) With power over the king's lands.
5. Why does Tristram hide here?
(a) In hope of catching a glimpse of the queen.
(b) In hope of talking to the queen.
(c) In hope of being saved.
(d) In hope of avoiding the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Isolde and this person do when she has to leave?
2. After two days what is Eliduc surprised to see, regarding Guilliadun?
3. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
4. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
5. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)