|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the wife distraught?
(a) She is afraid of the dark.
(b) She is trapped in her own home.
(c) She is afraid of what her husband will do.
(d) She knows she can no longer go to ther window to look at her lover.
2. Where does Tristram hide?
(a) In his home.
(b) With Isolde in her chamber.
(c) In the woods.
(d) By the river.
3. He tells her he has always loved her, and what brought him to her?
(b) Her wish.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her faith.
4. How does the maiden feel about becoming pregnant and giving birth to a son?
5. How does she feel about receiving the letter from the knight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tristram love?
2. What has happened to three of the four knights?
3. Why does Eliduc leave the kingdom?
4. Milun is the greatest knight in the land who takes the daughter of a nobleman as a lover, giving her what?
5. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)