|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the knight not meet his love in person?
(a) She is so closely protected.
(b) She lives far away.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) He fears for her life.
2. Near Exeter, Eliduc comes across a king who is at war for what reason?
(a) He wants more land and power.
(b) He will not surrender his kingdom.
(c) He will not give away his beautiful daughter in marriage.
(d) Rumors have been spread about him.
3. How does she feel about receiving the letter from the knight?
4. Their son has learned the story of his parents and has grown into what?
(a) A fearless knight with a broad reputation.
(b) A kind man.
(c) A reckless teenager.
(d) A weak-minded tax collector.
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) She is scary.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is dangerous.
(d) He is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does her husband respond to his wife's answer for why she stands at her window?
2. Milun hears about a brave knight and determines to do what?
3. What does Chevrefoil mean?
4. What does the woman's lover give her?
5. What does the lady do for the three knights?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)