|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The knight writes a letter to his love and conceals it where?
(a) In a jeweled box.
(b) In a bouquet of flowers.
(c) Beneath a rug.
(d) Beneath the feathers of a swan.
2. What does Isolde see as she rides on the path?
(a) Smoke from the spell.
(b) The stick.
(c) A pot cooking over a fire.
3. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
(a) Return to the kingdom.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Run away.
4. Who does Tristram love?
(a) The queen.
(b) His neihbor's wife.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His step sister.
5. What do Isolde and this person do when she has to leave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman do while Milun goes out in search of adventure?
2. What happens the night before the tournament?
3. He tells her he has always loved her, and what brought him to her?
4. How do the knight and his lover manage to send messages and gifts to each other?
5. Why does Eliduc leave the kingdom?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)