|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
(a) She is killed by her husband.
(b) She then runs away.
(c) She then faints away, dead.
(d) She begs for forgiveness.
2. What does the woman send to her lover?
(a) A poem and a note explaining what has happened.
(b) A magic ring and a note explaining what has happened.
(c) The body of the nightingale and a note explaining what has happened.
(d) A picture of herself and a note explaining what has happened.
3. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) She is dangerous.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is scary.
4. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
(a) He leaves the kingdom.
(b) He composes a lai.
(c) He proposes to her.
(d) He sends her poems.
5. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
(a) Five brave and handsome knights.
(b) Seven brave and handsome knights.
(c) Six brave and handsome knights.
(d) Four brave and handsome knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where do knights come for this tournament?
2. One of the knights falls deeply in love with whom?
3. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
4. Why does Tristram hide here?
5. What does King Mark do to Tristram?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)