|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of her new love, what happens to the woman's beauty?
(a) It stays the same.
(b) It begins to return.
(c) It grows.
(d) It begins to fade.
2. What comes from beneath the altar?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A weasel.
3. What happens the night before the tournament?
(a) A battle breaks out among all the knights who have assembled.
(b) The knights are all killed.
(c) The king requests the service of all his knights.
(d) The woman cancels the tournament.
4. How does the lady feel about her plan going wrong?
(c) A little angry.
5. Where does the woman conceal her reply?
(a) Beneath the rug.
(b) In another bouquet of flowers.
(c) In the swan's feathers.
(d) In the same jeweled box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman do while Milun goes out in search of adventure?
2. The knight writes a letter to his love and conceals it where?
3. What does the husband do to make sure his wife is no longer kept awake?
4. How does the woman find her lover in his castle?
5. What will the woman name her son?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)