|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is King Mark?
(a) Tristram's father.
(b) The queen's husband.
(c) Tristram's uncle.
(d) The queen's step father.
2. In what town live two very valiant knights?
(a) St. Malo.
(b) St. Marie.
(c) St. Michele.
(d) St. Mattheu.
3. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
(a) She then faints away, dead.
(b) She then runs away.
(c) She is killed by her husband.
(d) She begs for forgiveness.
4. What does Tristram do with a stick of hazel?
(a) He creates a magic spell with it.
(b) He uses it to season his dinner.
(c) He carves his name on it, placing it near where he is hiding by a path in the woods.
(d) He chews on it.
5. From where do knights come for this tournament?
(a) The local villages.
(b) The kingdom.
(c) Far away.
(d) The woman's home town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman send to her lover?
2. After two days what is Eliduc surprised to see, regarding Guilliadun?
3. How does the woman find her lover in his castle?
4. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
5. What do Isolde and this person do when she has to leave?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)