|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to three of the four knights?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They have returned home.
(c) They are allowed to stay.
(d) The are asked to fight in the tournament.
2. When the woman's lover returns, he is mortally wounded by what?
(a) The arrows.
(b) The sword.
(c) The poison.
(d) The spikes.
3. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She finds him a suitable wife.
(b) She has him nursed back to health.
(c) She banishes him.
(d) She has him buried with honor.
4. Any time she wishes for him to appear, he will come how quickly?
(a) Within a week.
(b) Within a minute.
(c) Within an hour.
(d) Within a day.
5. What does the husband do to make sure his wife is no longer kept awake?
(a) He hangs a very heavy curtain.
(b) He kills the nightingale.
(c) He shuts the window.
(d) He kills the neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does her husband respond to his wife's answer for why she stands at her window?
2. How do the knight and his lover manage to send messages and gifts to each other?
3. Who does Tristram love?
4. What is sent with the child?
5. The lady gets out of bed every night to do what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)