|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) She is ugly.
(c) She is scary.
(d) She is dangerous.
2. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Return to the kingdom.
(d) Run away.
3. Why can the knight not meet his love in person?
(a) He fears for her life.
(b) She is afraid of him.
(c) She is so closely protected.
(d) She lives far away.
4. Why does the lady arrange to hold a tournament?
(a) For the knights to battle for the honor of her love.
(b) She is bored and wants to be entertained.
(c) To show the king how much power she has.
(d) For the knights to practice their skills.
5. What does Tristram do with a stick of hazel?
(a) He creates a magic spell with it.
(b) He uses it to season his dinner.
(c) He chews on it.
(d) He carves his name on it, placing it near where he is hiding by a path in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
2. After two days what is Eliduc surprised to see, regarding Guilliadun?
3. What does the woman's lover do with what she has sent him?
4. Who falls deeply in love with Eliduc?
5. Because of her new love, what happens to the woman's beauty?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)