|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suddenly, a large hawk flies into her room and magically transforms into what?
(a) A king.
(b) A handsome knight.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A god.
2. Their son has learned the story of his parents and has grown into what?
(a) A reckless teenager.
(b) A weak-minded tax collector.
(c) A kind man.
(d) A fearless knight with a broad reputation.
3. Because of her new love, what happens to the woman's beauty?
(a) It begins to return.
(b) It begins to fade.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It grows.
4. What does the lady do for the three knights?
(a) She has them buried with honor.
(b) She sends them thank you cards.
(c) She has them put to death.
(d) She has them banisehd from the kingdom.
5. Milun hears about a brave knight and determines to do what?
(a) See if he is his son.
(b) Seek him out and challenge him.
(c) Meet him.
(d) Learn from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman conceal her reply?
2. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
3. When the ship reaches land, what does Eliduc do with Guilliadun?
4. Milun returns home after achieving fame as a knight. What does he discover?
5. Why does Tristram hide here?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)