|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
(a) Guillaidun awakens and returns home to her father.
(b) Guilliadun dies.
(c) Guilliadun is brought back to life.
(d) Guilliadun becomes more beautiful.
2. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
(a) The hawk god.
(b) The hawk dragon.
(c) The hawk knight.
(d) The hawk king.
3. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She banishes him.
(b) She finds him a suitable wife.
(c) She has him nursed back to health.
(d) She has him buried with honor.
4. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
(a) His name.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His ring.
(d) His necklace.
5. What does the woman send to her lover?
(a) A magic ring and a note explaining what has happened.
(b) A picture of herself and a note explaining what has happened.
(c) The body of the nightingale and a note explaining what has happened.
(d) A poem and a note explaining what has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the knights falls deeply in love with whom?
2. What does Eliduc convince Guilliadun to do?
3. Why can the knight not meet his love in person?
4. Suddenly, a large hawk flies into her room and magically transforms into what?
5. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)