|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman do while Milun goes out in search of adventure?
(a) She waits for him.
(b) She unwillingly marries another man.
(c) She becomes a nun.
(d) She marries someone else she loves.
2. Why does Tristram hide here?
(a) In hope of catching a glimpse of the queen.
(b) In hope of being saved.
(c) In hope of avoiding the king.
(d) In hope of talking to the queen.
3. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
(a) He leaves the kingdom.
(b) He sends her poems.
(c) He composes a lai.
(d) He proposes to her.
4. What has happened to the fourth knight?
(a) He has won the heart of the woman.
(b) He has been killed.
(c) He has returned home.
(d) He is badly wounded.
5. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
(a) Five brave and handsome knights.
(b) Six brave and handsome knights.
(c) Four brave and handsome knights.
(d) Seven brave and handsome knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
2. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
3. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
4. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
5. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)