|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is King Mark?
(a) The queen's husband.
(b) Tristram's father.
(c) The queen's step father.
(d) Tristram's uncle.
2. What does Isolde urge this person to do?
(b) Return to the kingdom.
(c) Run away.
(d) Marry her.
3. When the woman's lover returns, he is mortally wounded by what?
(a) The arrows.
(b) The sword.
(c) The spikes.
(d) The poison.
4. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
(a) The hawk dragon.
(b) The hawk knight.
(c) The hawk king.
(d) The hawk god.
5. What is the problem regarding the lady's courtship?
(a) She cannot decide among the six knights.
(b) She cannot decide among the four knights.
(c) She cannot decide among the five knights.
(d) She cannot decide among the seven knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. One evening what does the lady tell the fourth knight she intends to write?
2. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
3. In what town live two very valiant knights?
4. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
5. What does Isolde see as she rides on the path?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)