|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the knights falls deeply in love with whom?
(a) His sister-in-law.
(b) The wife of his butler.
(c) The wife of the other.
(d) His servant girl.
2. What does the woman send to her lover?
(a) A magic ring and a note explaining what has happened.
(b) A picture of herself and a note explaining what has happened.
(c) The body of the nightingale and a note explaining what has happened.
(d) A poem and a note explaining what has happened.
3. Where does the woman conceal her reply?
(a) In the same jeweled box.
(b) In the swan's feathers.
(c) In another bouquet of flowers.
(d) Beneath the rug.
4. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) She is scary.
(c) She is dangerous.
(d) She is ugly.
5. What does the husband do to make sure his wife is no longer kept awake?
(a) He shuts the window.
(b) He kills the neighbor.
(c) He kills the nightingale.
(d) He hangs a very heavy curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman's lover do with what she has sent him?
2. Why does Tristram hide here?
3. Milun is the greatest knight in the land who takes the daughter of a nobleman as a lover, giving her what?
4. What does Tristram do to express the joy he felt at seeing his love again?
5. What is sent with the child?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)