Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eliduc's wife sees Guilliadun?
(a) She attempts to kill her.
(b) She bows down to her.
(c) Guilliadun's beauty overwhelms her.
(d) She banishes her.
2. What does the lady do for the three knights?
(a) She has them buried with honor.
(b) She has them banisehd from the kingdom.
(c) She has them put to death.
(d) She sends them thank you cards.
3. She tells Milun to take the child to be raised by whom?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her mother.
4. When her husband asks why she goes to the window every night, what does she say?
(a) She is entranced by the song of the nightingale.
(b) She is in love with the neighbor and watches him.
(c) She is entranced by the river.
(d) She is entranced by the moon.
5. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
(a) She is scary.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) She is ugly.
(d) She is dangerous.
6. What happens when Guilliadun overhears that Eliduc has a wife?
(a) She faints away, as if dead.
(b) She attempts suicide.
(c) She cries.
(d) She returns home.
7. A beautiful lady is courted by whom?
(a) Five brave and handsome knights.
(b) Six brave and handsome knights.
(c) Seven brave and handsome knights.
(d) Four brave and handsome knights.
8. What will the woman name her son?
9. Eliduc cleverly helps defeat the king's enemies and is rewarded how?
(a) With his daughter's hand in marriage.
(b) With power over the king's lands.
(c) With knighthood.
(d) With a bride.
10. Why does Tristram hide here?
(a) In hope of avoiding the king.
(b) In hope of catching a glimpse of the queen.
(c) In hope of being saved.
(d) In hope of talking to the queen.
11. What has happened to three of the four knights?
(a) They are killed.
(b) They are allowed to stay.
(c) They have returned home.
(d) The are asked to fight in the tournament.
12. Where does Tristram hide?
(a) By the river.
(b) With Isolde in her chamber.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In his home.
13. How does the maiden feel about becoming pregnant and giving birth to a son?
14. Any time she wishes for him to appear, he will come how quickly?
(a) Within a week.
(b) Within a minute.
(c) Within a day.
(d) Within an hour.
15. What happens when Eliduc's wife places a red flower in Guilliadun's mouth?
(a) Guilliadun becomes more beautiful.
(b) Guilliadun is brought back to life.
(c) Guillaidun awakens and returns home to her father.
(d) Guilliadun dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Milun hears about a brave knight and determines to do what?
2. Why does Eliduc leave the kingdom?
3. When the woman's lover returns, he is mortally wounded by what?
4. Their son has learned the story of his parents and has grown into what?
5. What does Isolde see as she rides on the path?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)