Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Guigemar's one flaw?
He shows no interest in romance.
2. While hunting near his home, Guigemar shoots what with an arrow?
A white deer.
3. What will happen to Guigemar if he does not suffer greatly in love?
His wound will never heal.
4. Guigemar rides away to the sea where he discovers what?
A beautiful ebony ship with silken sails.
5. Who does an old lord keep locked away?
His beautiful young wife.
6. To where do the lady and her maids help Guigemar?
The lady's chambers.
7. What do these women do for Guigemar?
They bandage his wound and hide him behind a curtain.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)