|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaitivel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She banishes him.
(b) She finds him a suitable wife.
(c) She has him nursed back to health.
(d) She has him buried with honor.
2. What does the other woman's mother intend to have Le Fresne do?
(a) Marry Gurun instead.
(b) Marry someone else to get her out of Gurun's household.
(c) Become her daughter's maidservant.
(d) Marry Gurun's brother.
3. Impressed by the creature's apparent intelligence, what does the king do?
(a) He helps him find his clothes.
(b) He makes him a knight.
(c) He makes him an act in the circus.
(d) He spares its life and takes Bisclavret back to his castle to live.
4. What does Guigemar tie around her?
(a) A belt.
(b) A rope.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A girdle.
5. How does she feel about receiving the letter from the knight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the king reward Bisclavret?
2. When Le Fresne goes to live at the lord's castle with him, do they marry?
3. When Lanval tells the queen he has the love of a woman who is so fair that her servant is still more beautiful than the queen, what does the queen do?
4. Who are neighbors in this story?
5. Milun is the greatest knight in the land who takes the daughter of a nobleman as a lover, giving her what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)