|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laustic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does an old lord keep locked away?
(a) His parents.
(b) His brother.
(c) His beautiful young wife.
(d) His daughter.
2. What does the woman fear?
(a) After a while he will find another woman.
(b) It is only a trick.
(c) He is cruel.
(d) He will kill her husband.
3. When Guigemar returns home, what happens?
(a) Many women try to untie the knot in his shirt, but cannot.
(b) No women are interested in him.
(c) He finds a good job.
(d) He falls in love with another woman.
4. What happens when the princess throws herself down next to her love?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She dies.
(c) She cries.
(d) She faints.
5. How does the man respond when his love begs him to drink the potion?
(a) He will later.
(b) He will not.
(c) He does not like the taste of it.
(d) He will drink it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Equitan say about the woman's husband?
2. What does the woman's lover do with what she has sent him?
3. Why does the lover refuse what the princess has to offer?
4. Fearing they will be discovered, what does Guigemar's love do to the tail of his shirt?
5. About what is Bisclavret's wife concerned?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)