|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laustic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rumor does one wife spread about having twins?
(a) Her twins will fight one another.
(b) It is unnatural.
(c) It is a sign of the devil.
(d) It is the result of having had sex with two different men.
2. What does the king do to the knight's wife?
(a) He banishes her.
(b) He arrests her.
(c) He has her killed.
(d) He tortures the woman until she tells everything.
3. Not wishing to be judged by her own false words, what does the woman do?
(a) She begs to be saved.
(b) She gives birth to her twins in secret.
(c) She gives both of her babies away.
(d) She conspires to have a servant leave one of the girls at a church.
4. Near a high mountain is what city?
(a) The city of Pitres.
(b) The city of Caens.
(c) The city of Nice.
(d) The city of Pyres.
5. How does the king reward Bisclavret?
(a) With land and riches.
(b) With a new wife.
(c) With a title.
(d) With half of the kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Believing this, what does the husband of the woman with the twins do?
2. He tells her he has always loved her, and what brought him to her?
3. To where do the lady and her maids help Guigemar?
4. In what town live two very valiant knights?
5. How does Lanval's lover affect everyone?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)