|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Laustic.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the king and his court react to Bisclavret's behavior?
2. Learning that the woman is married to the knight that Bisclavret attacked before, what does the king do to the knight?
(a) He banishes him.
(b) He has him killed.
(c) He arrests him.
(d) He tortures him.
3. Equitan is so affected he cannot sleep, and what happens?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He begs for the woman to love him.
(c) He falls ill.
(d) He has his seneschal killed.
4. Why does the woman say Lanval will no longer want for money?
(a) She is going to kill him.
(b) The more he spends the more he will have.
(c) He will no longer want money.
(d) He needs only her.
5. Who lives in a nearby region and loves the princess?
(a) An old knight.
(b) A young king.
(c) A young and handsome king.
(d) A young and valiant knight.
Short Answer Questions
1. He returns to the king's court and does what?
2. What does the woman convince a knight from a nearby land to do?
3. When the king discovers the lovers, what does he do?
4. What is the woman forced to do?
5. Who are neighbors in this story?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)