|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Le Fresne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman tell the king to suggest to her husband on the third day?
(a) He should leave for Jerusalem.
(b) He should return home.
(c) They each take a bath.
(d) They should go hunting together.
2. What are the king's advisers eager for him to do?
(a) Stay single.
(b) Find a noble woman to marry.
(c) Marry the woman.
(d) Send the woman back to her husband.
3. What will happen to Guigemar if he does not suffer greatly in love?
(a) He will never be happy.
(b) He will die alone.
(c) His wound will never heal.
(d) He will be happier.
4. What rumor does one wife spread about having twins?
(a) It is unnatural.
(b) It is a sign of the devil.
(c) It is the result of having had sex with two different men.
(d) Her twins will fight one another.
5. A ship takes the lady to a castle owned by whom?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) A lord named Meriaduc.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the other woman's mother intend to have Le Fresne do?
2. What is Guigemar's one flaw?
3. How does the woman respond to Equitan?
4. When the lord finally consents, who do his knights present?
5. When Le Fresne goes to live at the lord's castle with him, do they marry?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)