|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Le Fresne.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giugemar does what if he will let him have the lady?
(a) Serve Meriaduc for three years.
(b) Protect Mariaduc's castle.
(c) Anything Meriaduc requests.
(d) Return to his home.
2. What does Equitan say about the woman's husband?
(a) He is a fool to not treat his wife better.
(b) He should go fight in the Crusades.
(c) If her husband were dead, he would be free to marry her.
(d) If she truly loved Equitan, she would divorce her husband.
3. Who falls in love with Le Fresne and convinces her to come away with him?
(a) A lord named Gurun.
(b) The king.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) An elderly knight.
4. A ship takes the lady to a castle owned by whom?
(a) A lord named Meriaduc.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her love.
(d) Her neighbor.
5. What does the other woman's mother intend to have Le Fresne do?
(a) Marry someone else to get her out of Gurun's household.
(b) Become her daughter's maidservant.
(c) Marry Gurun's brother.
(d) Marry Gurun instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman realize about Le Fresne?
2. Who are neighbors in this story?
3. What do these women do for Guigemar?
4. What will the woman then do to her husband?
5. What happens to the deceitful wife?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)