|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaitivel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to his wife?
(a) He yells at her.
(b) He begs her to take him back.
(c) He banishes her from his home.
(d) He drowns her.
2. What does the woman's lover give her?
(a) A revolver and magic necklace.
(b) A dagger and a magic bracelet.
(c) A sword and a magic ring.
(d) A bow and arrow.
3. What would happen if Bisclavret could not find his clothes?
(a) He would be embarrassed.
(b) He would remain a werewolf forever.
(c) He would need new clothes.
(d) He would be naked.
4. The lady gets out of bed every night to do what?
(a) Pray for her love.
(b) Look at the moon and think of her lover.
(c) Write a letter to her love.
(d) Stand at her window and gaze at her lover.
5. What does the woman's lover do with what she has sent him?
(a) He kisses her picture every day.
(b) He makes a jeweled box to hold the body of the nightingale.
(c) He reads it every night to her out the window.
(d) He wears it for the rest of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman conceal her reply?
2. When the lover begins to slow, what does the princess do?
3. When Lanval tells the queen he has the love of a woman who is so fair that her servant is still more beautiful than the queen, what does the queen do?
4. Milun returns home after achieving fame as a knight. What does he discover?
5. What does the princess tell her lover to do?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)