|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaitivel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman send to her lover?
(a) A picture of herself and a note explaining what has happened.
(b) The body of the nightingale and a note explaining what has happened.
(c) A poem and a note explaining what has happened.
(d) A magic ring and a note explaining what has happened.
2. What does the woman fear?
(a) He will kill her husband.
(b) He is cruel.
(c) It is only a trick.
(d) After a while he will find another woman.
3. What does the lady do for the fourth knight?
(a) She has him buried with honor.
(b) She has him nursed back to health.
(c) She banishes him.
(d) She finds him a suitable wife.
4. What does Bisclavret's wife insist on knowing?
(a) Where is spare clothing is located.
(b) Where he hides his clothes.
(c) Why he would be embarrassed.
(d) Why he must be naked.
5. When the woman calls her husband and confesses her crime, does he forgive her?
(d) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the servant leave the infant?
2. For how long does the knight carry the gift his lover has sent him?
3. While the woman's husband is out of the room, what do the woman and the king do?
4. Equitan is so affected he cannot sleep, and what happens?
5. What does the princess tell her lover to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)