|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chaitivel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Le Fresne and convinces her to come away with him?
(a) A lord named Gurun.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) The king.
(d) An elderly knight.
2. What happens when he reaches the top?
(a) He collapses, dead.
(b) He runs down the mountain.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He kisses the princess.
3. Who are neighbors in this story?
(a) Two evil knights.
(b) Two evil knights.
(c) Two good kings.
(d) Two good knights.
4. When the woman calls her husband and confesses her crime, does he forgive her?
(a) Not at first.
5. One evening what does the lady tell the fourth knight she intends to write?
(a) A lai about the four knights.
(b) A lai about her life.
(c) A lai about him.
(d) A lai about the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lady do for the three knights?
2. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
3. Does the king agree to this plan?
4. Does the lover listen to the princess's advice?
5. Not wishing to be judged by her own false words, what does the woman do?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)