|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bisclavret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the lord's knights still pressure him to marry a woman of noble birth?
(a) They do not like Le Fresne.
(b) He is need of monetary support.
(c) They want him to be happy.
(d) They believe Le Fresne to be only a lowly orphan.
2. What will the woman then do to her husband?
(a) Fill his bath with scalding water that will kill him.
(b) Poison him.
(c) Write him a letter saying she is leaving him.
(d) Shoot her husband with an arrow.
3. Believing this, what does the husband of the woman with the twins do?
(a) He begs his wife to explain what has happened.
(b) He becomes jealous and locks her away unjustly.
(c) He fights the other woman's husband.
(d) He yells at his wife.
4. How does the king reward Bisclavret?
(a) With land and riches.
(b) With half of the kingdom.
(c) With a title.
(d) With a new wife.
5. After Bisclavret is missing a year, what does everyone assume?
(a) He has been captured.
(b) His wife will never marry again.
(c) He no longer loves his wife.
(d) He will never return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Guigemar rides away to the sea where he discovers what?
2. Equitan is so affected he cannot sleep, and what happens?
3. What does the woman realize about Le Fresne?
4. What happens when they are discovered by her husband?
5. Fearing they will be discovered, what does Guigemar's love do to the tail of his shirt?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)