|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bisclavret.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man do to his wife?
(a) He drowns her.
(b) He banishes her from his home.
(c) He begs her to take him back.
(d) He yells at her.
2. What is the woman forced to do?
(a) Return to her first husband.
(b) Beg for forgiveness.
(c) Leave the kingdom.
(d) Return Bisclavret's clothes to him.
3. What does the woman tell the king to suggest to her husband on the third day?
(a) He should leave for Jerusalem.
(b) He should return home.
(c) They each take a bath.
(d) They should go hunting together.
4. Giugemar does what if he will let him have the lady?
(a) Return to his home.
(b) Serve Meriaduc for three years.
(c) Protect Mariaduc's castle.
(d) Anything Meriaduc requests.
5. What does the woman want the knight to do?
(a) Steal her husband's clothes.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Banish her husband.
(d) Protect her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bisclavret admit to his wife?
2. Not wishing to be judged by her own false words, what does the woman do?
3. What are the king's advisers eager for him to do?
4. The lord asks Guigemar to do what?
5. Learning that the woman is married to the knight that Bisclavret attacked before, what does the king do to the knight?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)