|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yonec.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman find her lover in his castle?
(a) She follows his scent.
(b) She follows his trail of feathers.
(c) She follows his footsteps.
(d) She follows the trail of blood.
2. About what is Bisclavret's wife concerned?
(a) Six days of every week her husband disappears.
(b) Five days of every week her husband disappears.
(c) Three days of every week her husband disappears.
(d) Four days of every week her husband disappears.
3. What happens when the princess throws herself down next to her love?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She faints.
(c) She dies.
(d) She cries.
4. Impressed by the creature's apparent intelligence, what does the king do?
(a) He makes him an act in the circus.
(b) He helps him find his clothes.
(c) He spares its life and takes Bisclavret back to his castle to live.
(d) He makes him a knight.
5. When they do not return from the top, what does the king do?
(a) He climbs up after them.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He curses them.
(d) He asks his servants to go up after them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later, while the king is staying with Bisclavret near the home of Bisclavret's wife, the creature sees his wife and does what?
2. In Britain lives a rich lord with a beautiful young wife who he keeps locked away due to what reason?
3. Who lives in a nearby region and loves the princess?
4. How does the king's lover still feel?
5. After the wedding, the bride's mother brings her into the bed chamber. What does she recognize?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)