|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yonec.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman realize about Le Fresne?
(a) Le Fresne should be her daughter's maid.
(b) Le Fresne is her lost daughter.
(c) Le Fresne is her neighbor's lost daughter.
(d) Le Fresne is her servant's lost daughter.
2. What does the woman convince a knight from a nearby land to do?
(a) Protect her husband.
(b) Be her husband.
(c) Help her trap her husband.
(d) Kill her husband.
3. Because of her new love, what happens to the woman's beauty?
(a) It begins to fade.
(b) It grows.
(c) It stays the same.
(d) It begins to return.
4. What does the other woman's mother intend to have Le Fresne do?
(a) Marry Gurun's brother.
(b) Marry Gurun instead.
(c) Become her daughter's maidservant.
(d) Marry someone else to get her out of Gurun's household.
5. When they do not return from the top, what does the king do?
(a) He curses them.
(b) He asks his servants to go up after them.
(c) He climbs up after them.
(d) He goes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would happen if Bisclavret could not find his clothes?
2. What does the man do to his wife?
3. What does the king do to the knight's wife?
4. Where does the servant leave the infant?
5. When the lover begins to slow, what does the princess do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)