|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yonec.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman forced to do?
(a) Return Bisclavret's clothes to him.
(b) Beg for forgiveness.
(c) Return to her first husband.
(d) Leave the kingdom.
2. Why do the lord's knights still pressure him to marry a woman of noble birth?
(a) They believe Le Fresne to be only a lowly orphan.
(b) They want him to be happy.
(c) He is need of monetary support.
(d) They do not like Le Fresne.
3. Trapped, what does Bisclavret do?
(a) He hides in the bushes.
(b) He growls at the king.
(c) He kneels down before the king in a sign of mercy.
(d) He begs for help.
4. What are the king's advisers eager for him to do?
(a) Marry the woman.
(b) Stay single.
(c) Send the woman back to her husband.
(d) Find a noble woman to marry.
5. Why does the lover refuse what the princess has to offer?
(a) He says he has the strength to go on.
(b) He no longer wants to climb.
(c) He is annoyed by her.
(d) He is tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman respond to Equitan?
2. Any time she wishes for him to appear, he will come how quickly?
3. When the man's wife is sent to speak to Equitan, what does he do?
4. Why does the king not wish to give his daughter up in marriage?
5. What does Bisclavret admit to his wife?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)