|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Yonec.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the lover refuse what the princess has to offer?
(a) He says he has the strength to go on.
(b) He no longer wants to climb.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is annoyed by her.
2. How does the man respond when his love begs him to drink the potion?
(a) He will not.
(b) He will drink it.
(c) He does not like the taste of it.
(d) He will later.
3. What happens after the lady tells her son the story of his birth and gives him the gift from his true father?
(a) She then runs away.
(b) She is killed by her husband.
(c) She begs for forgiveness.
(d) She then faints away, dead.
4. Equitan is so affected he cannot sleep, and what happens?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He has his seneschal killed.
(c) He falls ill.
(d) He begs for the woman to love him.
5. Impressed by the creature's apparent intelligence, what does the king do?
(a) He helps him find his clothes.
(b) He spares its life and takes Bisclavret back to his castle to live.
(c) He makes him a knight.
(d) He makes him an act in the circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the woman name her son?
2. When the lord finally consents, who do his knights present?
3. How does the woman respond to Equitan?
4. The woman's husband spies on her and discovers what?
5. What does Equitan say about the woman's husband?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)