|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who falls in love with Le Fresne and convinces her to come away with him?
(a) An elderly knight.
(b) The king.
(c) The neighbor.
(d) A lord named Gurun.
2. Why do the lord's knights still pressure him to marry a woman of noble birth?
(a) He is need of monetary support.
(b) They believe Le Fresne to be only a lowly orphan.
(c) They want him to be happy.
(d) They do not like Le Fresne.
3. After the wedding, the bride's mother brings her into the bed chamber. What does she recognize?
(a) The veil.
(b) The ring on her daughter's finger.
(c) Le Fresne's face.
(d) The fine cloth on the bed.
4. How does the man respond when his love begs him to drink the potion?
(a) He does not like the taste of it.
(b) He will later.
(c) He will drink it.
(d) He will not.
5. Who are neighbors in this story?
(a) Two good kings.
(b) Two evil knights.
(c) Two good knights.
(d) Two evil knights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the woman conceal her reply?
2. What does the woman realize about Le Fresne?
3. Where does the servant leave the infant?
4. Milun returns home after achieving fame as a knight. What does he discover?
5. What does Milun notice about the knight and realizes it is his son?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)