|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Milun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does this man try to persuade the princess to elope with him?
(a) He is old and feeble.
(b) He is afraid of the test.
(c) He does not love her enough to attempt the climb.
(d) He could never meet her father's challenge.
2. What does the woman realize about Le Fresne?
(a) Le Fresne is her servant's lost daughter.
(b) Le Fresne is her neighbor's lost daughter.
(c) Le Fresne should be her daughter's maid.
(d) Le Fresne is her lost daughter.
3. Milun returns home after achieving fame as a knight. What does he discover?
(a) His love no longer loves him.
(b) His love has become ill.
(c) His love is a nun.
(d) His love has married.
4. He returns to the king's court and does what?
(a) Tells her father they are eloping.
(b) Asks for a personal trainer.
(c) Announces his intention to take the challenge.
(d) Proposes a compromise.
5. The knight writes a letter to his love and conceals it where?
(a) Beneath a rug.
(b) In a jeweled box.
(c) Beneath the feathers of a swan.
(d) In a bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the king not wish to give his daughter up in marriage?
2. Their son has learned the story of his parents and has grown into what?
3. What rumor does one wife spread about having twins?
4. How does the maiden feel about becoming pregnant and giving birth to a son?
5. When they do not return from the top, what does the king do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)