1. What is Guigemar's one flaw?
(a) He shows no interest in romance.
(b) He cannot tell the truth.
(c) He loves many people.
(d) He does not enjoy being a knight.
2. While hunting near his home, Guigemar shoots what with an arrow?
(a) A hog.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A white deer.
(d) A bear.
3. What will happen to Guigemar if he does not suffer greatly in love?
(a) He will die alone.
(b) He will never be happy.
(c) He will be happier.
(d) His wound will never heal.
4. Guigemar rides away to the sea where he discovers what?
(a) A beautiful view.
(b) A beautiful ebony ship with silken sails.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A small dingy.
5. Who does an old lord keep locked away?
(a) His parents.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His brother.
(d) His beautiful young wife.
6. To where do the lady and her maids help Guigemar?
(a) A guest bedroom.
(b) His ship.
(c) The lady's chambers.
(d) His castle.
7. What do these women do for Guigemar?
(a) They give him medicine.
(b) They leave him alone.
(c) They hire a doctor.
(d) They bandage his wound and hide him behind a curtain.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)