1. What is Guigemar's one flaw?
(a) He loves many people.
(b) He shows no interest in romance.
(c) He does not enjoy being a knight.
(d) He cannot tell the truth.
2. While hunting near his home, Guigemar shoots what with an arrow?
(a) A hog.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A bear.
(d) A white deer.
3. What will happen to Guigemar if he does not suffer greatly in love?
(a) His wound will never heal.
(b) He will never be happy.
(c) He will die alone.
(d) He will be happier.
4. Guigemar rides away to the sea where he discovers what?
(a) A small dingy.
(b) A beautiful view.
(c) A beautiful ebony ship with silken sails.
(d) A beautiful woman.
5. Who does an old lord keep locked away?
(a) His brother.
(b) His beautiful young wife.
(c) His parents.
(d) His daughter.
6. To where do the lady and her maids help Guigemar?
(a) A guest bedroom.
(b) His ship.
(c) His castle.
(d) The lady's chambers.
7. What do these women do for Guigemar?
(a) They give him medicine.
(b) They leave him alone.
(c) They hire a doctor.
(d) They bandage his wound and hide him behind a curtain.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)