1. Where was "The Lady, or the Tiger?" first published?
The Century magazine.
2. When was "The Lady, or the Tiger?" first published?
3. With what genre is "The Lady, or the Tiger?" associated?
4. What story did Stockton write that acts as a sequel of sorts to "The Lady, or the Tiger?"
"The Discourager of Hesitancy."
5. When did Frank R. Stockton live?
6. What children's magazine was Frank R. Stockton editor of?
7. When does the story take place?
"In the very olden time."
8. In what tense is the story related?
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)