1. Where was "The Lady, or the Tiger?" first published?
(a) Reader's Digest.
(b) The Century magazine.
(c) The New Yorker magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
2. When was "The Lady, or the Tiger?" first published?
3. With what genre is "The Lady, or the Tiger?" associated?
(a) Science fiction.
4. What story did Stockton write that acts as a sequel of sorts to "The Lady, or the Tiger?"
(a) "The Captain's Toll-Gate."
(b) "The Discourager of Hesitancy."
(c) "The Bee-Man of Orn."
(d) "The Hundredth Man."
5. When did Frank R. Stockton live?
6. What children's magazine was Frank R. Stockton editor of?
(a) Hearth and Home.
(b) Time magazine.
(c) St. Nicholas.
(d) The Riverside Magazine.
7. When does the story take place?
(a) "In the 1800s."
(b) "Many many years into the future."
(c) "In the very olden time."
(d) "In the years of the Great War."
8. In what tense is the story related?
(a) Passive future tense.
(b) Past tense.
(c) Future tense.
(d) Present tense.
This section contains 4,865 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)