Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who becomes Henry's mentor despite Augustus' disapproval?
2. What subject does Anderson Frazier generally write about?
3. Where does Skiffington tell his wife he would someday like to move to?
4. What does Broussard speak to Robbins about during his visit to the jail?
5. What unusual demand does Moses make to Robbins?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is significant about the subjects Anderson Frazier writes about?
2. Where does Skiffington want to move...
This section contains 993 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)